grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Picked up an Andy Greene 13-14 Set 1 White Game Used Jersey

http://gabesgameused...me-used-jersey/

Edited by grcenter47, 27 January 2014 - 06:56 PM.

#1882 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,861 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

what did meigray charge you for that photo match?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#1883 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

what did meigray charge you for that photo match?

i think because it was one of the newer jerseys they charged me 75

#1884 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

i think because it was one of the newer jerseys they charged me 75

Meigray sells 8X10 Getty Images photomatch pics?!?!? What is their normail price?

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#1885 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Meigray sells 8X10 Getty Images photomatch pics?!?!? What is their normail price?

http://www.meigray.c...ID=$catParentID

#1886 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Thanks!

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#1887 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

Petr Sykora New Jersey Devils 96-97 White Set 2 Game Used Jersey PHOTOMATCHED

I was able to photomatch this jersey to a black mark on the crest on this hockey card

dscn17801.jpg?w=580&h=435

dscn17841.jpg?w=580&h=435

dscn17901.jpg?w=580&h=435

837083c7-af23-4a4d-a78f-9b7fc1175d46.jpg

#1888 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

Very nice gamer there!  Got that from a collector or through a dealer?

#1889 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

collector

#1890 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:35 PM

Sergei Brylin New Jersey Devils 06-07 Red Set Game Used Jersey w/ Garth Brooks Teammates for Kids Patch 1/4/07

dscn17911.jpg?w=580&h=435

dscn18001.jpg?w=580&h=435

dscn17991.jpg?w=580&h=435

dscn17971.jpg?w=580&h=435

73025406.jpg?w=580&h=387

72978344.jpg?w=580

Video of him wearing it http://www.youtube.c...J6PGvHvkueE#t=0

#1891 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

I know this is the game-worn jersey thread, but I couldn't find the other jersey thread (I could've sworn there was another thread for just jerseys in general), so I figured I put this here. I just picked up a red blank Ultrafil CCM on eBay and was gonna send it out to Exclusive Pro to have Niedermayer's name and number put on. I've never sent anything there. Can anyone tell me how much it is to send the jersey to them, how long it takes, etc. Thanks!

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1892 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

I know this is the game-worn jersey thread, but I couldn't find the other jersey thread (I could've sworn there was another thread for just jerseys in general), so I figured I put this here. I just picked up a red blank Ultrafil CCM on eBay and was gonna send it out to Exclusive Pro to have Niedermayer's name and number put on. I've never sent anything there. Can anyone tell me how much it is to send the jersey to them, how long it takes, etc. Thanks!

It's $60 plus about $12-15 shipping back to you and the shipping to them. Turnaround time is usually 6-8 weeks but they announced that right now they are a little slow so probably around 4 weeks.

#1893 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

It's $60 plus about $12-15 shipping back to you and the shipping to them. Turnaround time is usually 6-8 weeks but they announced that right now they are a little slow so probably around 4 weeks.

Awesome DM, thanks! I just ordered the jersey today, so I probably won't receive it until next week, at which time I was going to send it out. How do you package the jersey to send out to them, and should I just go right to the post office to send it? Sorry if these are somewhat stupid questions, I always usually buy my jerseys with the name and number already sewn on them lol.

#1894 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

Awesome DM, thanks! I just ordered the jersey today, so I probably won't receive it until next week, at which time I was going to send it out. How do you package the jersey to send out to them, and should I just go right to the post office to send it? Sorry if these are somewhat stupid questions, I always usually buy my jerseys with the name and number already sewn on them lol.

Nah it's fine and yeah at first it seems a bit much to get it customized since we all are so used to the websites we order from do the customization that this is a little daunting. However once you get a system down its pretty easy.

As for shipping you can choose whatever method you want but I usually do the flat rate priority mail from USPS. It's probably overkill but it's usually there at EPS in two days and it costs me $12-13. I always do tracking too just for my reference to know it made it there alright. When I do all of my jerseys i usually seen a copy of a photo I want them to reference of a game worn or a picture of the player wearing it during the game along with the order form that you send with the jersey. That way you know they will match is perfectly. You will know when it's done as they will send you an email with an invoice and you can either pay it online with CC or paypal or you can call them and give them a CC over the phone.

Since it's a pretty standard devils jersey that they do all the time and it's their slow time I would say you should get it back before the end of March.

#1895 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Nah it's fine and yeah at first it seems a bit much to get it customized since we all are so used to the websites we order from do the customization that this is a little daunting. However once you get a system down its pretty easy.

As for shipping you can choose whatever method you want but I usually do the flat rate priority mail from USPS. It's probably overkill but it's usually there at EPS in two days and it costs me $12-13. I always do tracking too just for my reference to know it made it there alright. When I do all of my jerseys i usually seen a copy of a photo I want them to reference of a game worn or a picture of the player wearing it during the game along with the order form that you send with the jersey. That way you know they will match is perfectly. You will know when it's done as they will send you an email with an invoice and you can either pay it online with CC or paypal or you can call them and give them a CC over the phone.

Since it's a pretty standard devils jersey that they do all the time and it's their slow time I would say you should get it back before the end of March.

Thanks again DM! I take it the post office provides you with a box to ship it in? Or do I have to provide that?

#1896 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

Thanks again DM! I take it the post office provides you with a box to ship it in? Or do I have to provide that?

If you are doing flat rate they have a box as that's part of the overall price. Just make sure they tape it up nicely as the new flat rate boxes they just started using are not as good as the ones they were using before. The boxes are also reversible but easy way is that if you have the blue express mail showing on the outside it will go overnight and will cost more. Red outside will go priority and be there in a couple of days.

If you ship with a box you can find laying around that's fine and would probably be cheaper. However for the jerseys I get lettered I do the flat rate priority as it gets there fast (if I ship on Saturday it is usually at EPS on Monday) and the cost includes tracking and $50 of insurance.

#1897 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

If you are doing flat rate they have a box as that's part of the overall price. Just make sure they tape it up nicely as the new flat rate boxes they just started using are not as good as the ones they were using before. The boxes are also reversible but easy way is that if you have the blue express mail showing on the outside it will go overnight and will cost more. Red outside will go priority and be there in a couple of days.

If you ship with a box you can find laying around that's fine and would probably be cheaper. However for the jerseys I get lettered I do the flat rate priority as it gets there fast (if I ship on Saturday it is usually at EPS on Monday) and the cost includes tracking and $50 of insurance.

Awesome, thanks again DM- greatly appreciated!

#1898 mfitz804

mfitz804

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

I've just received back two red Ultrafil jerseys from them. Each took about 8 weeks, almost to the day. They told me that since it's not the current style, it takes a little longer.

They've still got two more of my jerseys since the first or second week of December that I am still waiting on. Also non-current styles (Hartford Whalers Shanahan jersey and a Brodeur 2004 All Star).

As far as sending them out, I agree that USPS Flat Rate boxes are excellent. You could find your own packaging and ship it for $8-9, but then you have to actually find a box. $12.35 sends the flat rate medium box, and the Post Office provides it.

#1899 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

I've just received back two red Ultrafil jerseys from them. Each took about 8 weeks, almost to the day. They told me that since it's not the current style, it takes a little longer.

They've still got two more of my jerseys since the first or second week of December that I am still waiting on. Also non-current styles (Hartford Whalers Shanahan jersey and a Brodeur 2004 All Star).

As far as sending them out, I agree that USPS Flat Rate boxes are excellent. You could find your own packaging and ship it for $8-9, but then you have to actually find a box. $12.35 sends the flat rate medium box, and the Post Office provides it.

Cool, thanks for the input Fitz! I appreciate it!

#1900 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

Oh also- I take it you place the order on the website, print out the form and send it along with the jersey? That's what it sounds like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users