From what I've heard and read, I believe this is what the Rags will be icing:

Dawes-Drury-Prucha
Voros-Dubinsky-Callahan
Rissmiller-Nedved-Fritsche
Dupont-Moore-Wiese

Rozsival-Staal
Pock-Fahey
Mara-Vlad Denisov

Ahh, a chance to get our revenge on that benedict, that turncoat, that traitor...Aaron Voros!

...what, you thought I was talking about someone else?

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#23 handofdoom

handofdoom

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:04 PM

damn im going to this game to see a little bit of rolston/holik and laugh at naslund/redden. guess that's not happening.

oh well let's go devils!
Posted Image

#24 The Rock 07

The Rock 07

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

"You gotta hit them so hard that you rattle their ancestors. You know what you gotta do; do it! do it! do it!" - Tony from RockyBalboa and Rocky4
"There's one thing that I want you to do for me; win! win!"Adrian Rocky2

LET'S GO DEVILS! Even though its preseason I want to beat the s**t out of them. I'm very bitter over last year and I want redemption!Let's set the tone now for the season!

Edited by The Rock 07, 24 September 2008 - 04:08 PM.

Posted Image
I! I believe! I believe that we! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!

#25 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:08 PM

I wanna see what the new goal song is gonna be....

new goal song?

Ahh, a chance to get our revenge on that benedict, that turncoat, that traitor...Aaron Voros!

...what, you thought I was talking about someone else?

yeah, Bobby Holik. :ph34r:

BTW- I'm so un-stoked that I have to miss the 2MA live capping tonight, but I'll be live-watching in live-seats at the live-prudential center.

LGD

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#26 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:09 PM

new goal song?

Oleeeee, ole ole oleeeee, oleeeeee, oleeeeeee...:tomato:

...no?

:(

I'm willing to bet it's gonna just stay the Zombie Nation song. I'm also gonna stop talking, lest I spark around dead-horse-smiley-a-thon

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#27 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:11 PM

BTW- I'm so un-stoked that I have to miss the 2MA live capping tonight, but I'll be live-watching in live-seats at the live-prudential center.

I had to read that a few times to determine if that was a dig or not. I think I've figured out that, no, it was indeed sincere, in which case, I appreciate it, and there will be plenty more chances in the future.

Also, I'm leaning heavily towards keeping this new program unless something drastic occurs tonight to prove otherwise, so you won't even miss your last chance at that most likely.

#28 Confusious

Confusious

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

I would think Lundqvist is in because Valiquette and Wiikman played last night in Tampa.

You're right.

Martin Brodeur will start in net for the Devils and Henruk Lundqvist will start for the Rangers, so we'll see both team's No. 1 goaltenders tonight. Scott Clemmensen will play the second half of the game for the Devils.

Posted Image

#29 Kulags

Kulags

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:49 PM

Oleeeee, ole ole oleeeee, oleeeeee, oleeeeeee...:tomato:

...no?

WANT. That was a truly golden time in the tradition of goal songs. It's too bad it was killed before it had a chance to grow on people. The Bouncing Souls should do the national anthem sometime. That would be fun.

I'm willing to bet it's gonna just stay the Zombie Nation song.

DO NOT WANT

Ugh. That song is an abomination of goal celebrations.

Can we at least hope that because tonight is a home game we'll hear the dulcet tones of Doc and Chico and not the ear pain inducing screeches of Sam Rosen and that other toolbox?
Official Keeper:
The Bouncing Souls' "Ole" as the Goal Song

#30 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,222 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:52 PM

WANT. That was a truly golden time in the tradition of goal songs. It's too bad it was killed before it had a chance to grow on people. The Bouncing Souls should do the national anthem sometime. That would be fun.

DO NOT WANT

Ugh. That song is an abomination of goal celebrations.

Can we at least hope that because tonight is a home game we'll hear the dulcet tones of Doc and Chico and not the ear pain inducing screeches of Sam Rosen and that other toolbox?

Im confused.. on the Devils main site is says the game will be on MSG+, however on the schedule it has 'MSG' and its under the 'A' for the away team.. but 'MSG+' is not listed under the 'H' .. i dunno whatever i really hope doc/chico commentate
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#31 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

Im confused.. on the Devils main site is says the game will be on MSG+, however on the schedule it has 'MSG' and its under the 'A' for the away team.. but 'MSG+' is not listed under the 'H' .. i dunno whatever i really hope doc/chico commentate

My buddy told me he heard that Doc and Chico will be calling the game tonight. Said he read it on some message board. I didn't see it anywhere on NJDevs, but mighta missed it.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#32 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:17 PM

MSG+'s schedule right now reads Best Damn Sports Bloopers.

So I fear we're stuck with Rosen/Micheletti. Sigh.

Edit: And if that weren't painful enough, immediately following the game on MSG is "Ranger #19: Gomez". Ugh.

Edited by thelastonealive, 24 September 2008 - 05:18 PM.

#33 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:34 PM

I'm willing to bet it's gonna just stay the Zombie Nation song. I'm also gonna stop talking, lest I spark around dead-horse-smiley-a-thon

Supposedly, they are not using the Zombie Nation song this season. Whether or not that means that they go back to RR Pt II or Ole or come up with something new, who knows?

Also, they might wait till the regular season home opener to break out the new goal song.

I guess we'll find out soon.

#34 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:45 PM

COME ON BABY

LETS GO DEVILS

Posted Image

#35 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:48 PM

I saw Bouncing Souls in concert Friday night, and they totally did not play Ole. :( Though the crowd was signing it before/after the show.

#36 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:52 PM

no pre game ...

Posted Image

#37 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,222 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:54 PM

Boomer Esiason Show ftw
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#38 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:55 PM

Guarana? Tsk Tsk.

#39 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:58 PM

psh boomer woot starting

Posted Image

#40 Confusious

Confusious

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:59 PM

so is there a stream like there was on the Philly site?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users