Photo

Who is going early for the cheap seats :)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:45 PM

Hey!

It looks like I'll be taking the train down ALLLLL the way from Northern Bergen county LOL. I will be solo it seems as fellow friends/fans have work or other commitments :( What time will you all be heading there for the $10 tickets??? How crazy is it usually for big games, is the line civil? Any words of guidance would be great!

Edited by ilostpod, 09 October 2008 - 08:48 PM.

#2 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

make sure you get there as early as possible

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#3 pattyelias

pattyelias

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:18 PM

Hey!

It looks like I'll be taking the train down ALLLLL the way from Northern Bergen county LOL. I will be solo it seems as fellow friends/fans have work or other commitments :( What time will you all be heading there for the $10 tickets??? How crazy is it usually for big games, is the line civil? Any words of guidance would be great!

Last year the only time I got $10 seats was for a Sunday 5:00 game against Atlanta. I got there around 2 o'clock or so, ended up near the front of the line and got tickets no problem. Of course I got a $10 seat and sat in the $100 empty section, but I digress.

I would think if you get there around 2-3 'clock tomorrow you won't have a problem getting $10 seats. I've heard of people camped out earlier for Ranger games, but this game won't have nearly the same demand.

#4 themiddle91489

themiddle91489

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

Last year when I asked what time to get there for a Ranger playoff game, some people on this board claimed if I got there any later than 10 AM there was no way in hell I'd get tickets.

I got there around noon, I was the 25th-30th person in line, and the first 200 get $10 seats. I think they cut the line off around 3-330.
Attended Games: 2-1-1.
GDT's: 0-0.

#5 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:23 PM

Thanks for the info!!

I love how the train schedule has it so the best time is right before my classes end and the next train isn't until a time that would be too late to get there at a good time! UGH.

Edited by ilostpod, 09 October 2008 - 09:27 PM.

#6 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Last year I went for the 10 dollar seats against buffalo during christmas break and wasn't able to get them and I got there pretty early. I ended up getting 65 dollar seats.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#7 JakeDev

JakeDev

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:46 PM

i played dumont like 5 days ago in soccer lol

we tied 3-3 =O

#8 yankeesjetsfan

yankeesjetsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:18 PM

I got to the Rock at 10 AM for opening night. I gave up seeing Danyko at the NHL Store to ensure I did. Not sure I would do it again. I got my ticket and sat in sec 216, row 1, seat 7. The college kids behind me were annoying as heck. Try listening to some kid from the rich section of Jersey try to act ghetto for 5 hours and drop f-bombs every other word and see if that doesn't drive you absolutely nuts. Plus I have never heard the lamest jokes in such a long time. If I didn't have my PSP, I would have got absolutley bonkers. If I had some friends to wait out the line with, I might do it again, but I don't know any Devils fans other than me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users