#1 oat77

oat77

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:55 PM

Attached File  stevens_fans_cup.jpg   93.58KB   93 downloads

I love this picture and have been looking to get a copy of it to frame, but can't find it anywhere. I would print it out but I don't think it would come out good enough. So if you know anywhere I can get it, or a way I could print it, please let me know.

"I love working for New Jersey," Burns said. "They've been great to me. They've supported me. (General manager) Lou (Lamoriello) is a godsend for me because he's looked after me, and I know I can stay close to hockey."

#2 4stevenz4

4stevenz4

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:29 AM

What i usually do is save it, then upload it to Walgreens and print it out there and pick it up, comes out real nice.

#3 Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:55 AM

It would be nice to have a high(ish)-res version of that photo, I agree. It's one of my all time favorites as well.
"Marion Gaborik scored his 65th, 66th, 67th, and 68th goals of the season tonight.

However, The Rangers were beaten by the Maple Leafs 6-4. Rather than bore you with those highlights, let's enjoy yet another encore presentation of our great MSG documentary, "1994: The Year We Can't Stop Thinking About" " - Warren

#4 oat77

oat77

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

What i usually do is save it, then upload it to Walgreens and print it out there and pick it up, comes out real nice.

Sounds great, thanks. Do you know where I could get a good quality jpeg of this? Walgreens website says this one isn't good enough quality for a small poster.

"I love working for New Jersey," Burns said. "They've been great to me. They've supported me. (General manager) Lou (Lamoriello) is a godsend for me because he's looked after me, and I know I can stay close to hockey."

#5 waynec1969

waynec1969

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

I have a few cards of Stevens holding the Cup, but this is my fav

Posted Image

#6 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,392 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

A guy who hasn't posted here in years, (hope he's ok) is supposedly in that first picture.

Speaksofthedevils was his monikor.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#7 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:06 AM

Attached File  stevens_fans_cup.jpg   93.58KB   93 downloads

I love this picture and have been looking to get a copy of it to frame, but can't find it anywhere. I would print it out but I don't think it would come out good enough. So if you know anywhere I can get it, or a way I could print it, please let me know.

The Devils put this photo on the front or back cover of one of their season ticket brochures -- possibly in 2004 or 2005. I know I scanned it and have it on disc somewhere. I think I saved it approximately as an 8x10. If you want me to email it to you, let me know. I'd have to look for it.

Edited by 95Crash, 08 November 2008 - 12:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users