8 replies to this topic

#1 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:19 AM

So I was reading the post by brodeurgirl30 about her weekend, clicked back to get to the "newest posts" and this popped up:
Posted Image

Is this on the site of is this my browser. And if it is my browser, WTF do I do to make it not pop up?

Oh, and I should add that as I navigate around the board in this tab, it doesn't go away.......

And if I open up a brand new tab, and got to the boards, it comes back up.

Edited by ThreeStars, 12 November 2008 - 10:23 AM.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#2 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:20 AM

Its obama's 'plan'
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#3 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:45 AM

So I was reading the post by brodeurgirl30 about her weekend, clicked back to get to the "newest posts" and this popped up:
Posted Image

Is this on the site of is this my browser. And if it is my browser, WTF do I do to make it not pop up?

Oh, and I should add that as I navigate around the board in this tab, it doesn't go away.......

And if I open up a brand new tab, and got to the boards, it comes back up.

I saw that and was like wtf???

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#4 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:59 AM

FYI, when each page loads as I navigate around the boards....firefox loads a page "plagron99.popunder.ru" and I also saw something like "adskape.ru"....or something like that...it is there so briefly. The adskape one only comes up when I first got to njdevs...while moving around the board, it is only the plagron one.

Edited by ThreeStars, 12 November 2008 - 10:59 AM.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#5 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:01 AM

Thanks, guys, I'm on it.

(Firefox's Adblock seems to block it, so I'm not seeing it, but I know where to look for it...)
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#6 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:18 AM

We should be okay now...
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#7 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:42 AM

Yup, it went away when I refreshed. Thanks Rowdy :dance:

Posted Image

#8 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,008 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:33 PM

Thanks Rowdy, quick work on your part!

#9 brodeurfanatic

brodeurfanatic

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:42 AM

i still got it
Posted Image
Thanks for the sig UnderdogX

---

"He loves the game, he has God-given talent and we're just glad he's in our pipes," - Lou Lamoriello vs Flyers on 4/1/06

---

Official NJDevs.com Keeper Of Brodeur's Coach Jacques Caron
Official NJDevs.com Keeper Of Special Assignment Coach Pat Burns

Starting a Game Thread Record ~ 4-1-0-1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users