• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cupwinner

Cupwinner

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

Hey guys/gals. Just joined this site today. I was the third guy in the MSG show on Sunday. Devs26 went to DR.com and thats how I found out about this site. I hope to be able to talk some good hockey especially the Devils. I've been a fan since 1982 and am a season ticket holder for over 18 years. I usually don't miss a game. I'm in Florida the moment and went to the Panther game down here. I'll be back in time for the next home game. But just figured I'd drop in to say Hi and introduce myself.

The other 2 guys on the show did very well and I thought the show was pretty well produced. The ydid a "great" job of editting, I'll give them that much.

#2 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

Hola 'winner' :hi:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#3 Cupwinner

Cupwinner

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

Hola 'winner' :hi:

Thanks for the welcome. Funny you should have my favorite player on you sig.

#4 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:06 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Funny you should have my favorite player on you sig.

Hey CupWinner.... nice to meet you. I was also at the florida game... and I'm also a Devils season ticket holder! Small world. (well...not really I guess... but just making conversation :) ) Where did you sit?

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#5 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

I hope he sits on the GOOD side :P

yeah and hi and welcome and all that bullsh!t too... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

I hope he sits on the GOOD side :P

yeah and hi and welcome and all that bullsh!t too... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I meant for the game in Florida...

and what is this "good side" talk? Get off your kumbayaaaaa asses and come to the 230's!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#7 Cupwinner

Cupwinner

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

and what is this "good side" talk? Get off your kumbayaaaaa asses and come to the 230's!

I sat in section 133 row 13. I scalped the tickets outside for $40. They were $140 face. I was right behind the Devils bench and towards the blue line.

Edited by Cupwinner, 02 December 2008 - 07:41 PM.

#8 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:14 PM

Why??

I sit in THE best section in professional sports (even though they've slacked this year) I at least know them all enough that I am ALWAYS amused each game B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#9 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:36 PM

Hey guys/gals. Just joined this site today. I was the third guy in the MSG show on Sunday. Devs26 went to DR.com and thats how I found out about this site. I hope to be able to talk some good hockey especially the Devils. I've been a fan since 1982 and am a season ticket holder for over 18 years. I usually don't miss a game. I'm in Florida the moment and went to the Panther game down here. I'll be back in time for the next home game. But just figured I'd drop in to say Hi and introduce myself.

The other 2 guys on the show did very well and I thought the show was pretty well produced. The ydid a "great" job of editting, I'll give them that much.

Welcome aboard, Cupwinner. This is a great site. You'll most likely love it.

Also, nice job on the MSG program!

:gd:

#10 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:08 PM

Hey i'm new to the site too...what is it like being a season ticket holder? That's something I hope to have someday....and What is your most memorable moment at a devils game?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,134 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

Welcome! Thats awesome how we have all 3 guys from that production on this site!
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users