88 replies to this topic

#21 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

But for 100% of the Muslims at the rally.....................they were all videotaped acting like terrorists or their sympathizers.

Next?

Okay but that was not "all Muslims" as you put it.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#22 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Okay but that was not "all Muslims" as you put it.

How can you "quote" me, when I never wrote that?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#23 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:50 AM

How can you "quote" me, when I never wrote that?

And why should we not say all Muslims are terrorists when he hear this crap from this seemingly Americanized lowlife Muslim scum?

"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#24 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:30 AM

Yes, it's the Guardian, so take with a grain of salt

[quote]The Guardian has spoken to three

#25 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:35 AM

Thanks for proving my point DF26

At last, the adults are back. Now, to end the embargo on Cuba.

Wait till Leon Panetta guts the CIA.

Real adult, huh?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#26 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

Wait till Leon Panetta guts the CIA.

Real adult, huh?

Reports are that Langley thinks he's a good choice. Plus, my little hobby horse of "torture bad, m'kay?" will be addressed.

#27 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for proving my point DF26

What else could you have meant by "Why should we not say all Muslims are terrorists?"
--John Buccigross

#28 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

Reports are that Langley thinks he's a good choice. Plus, my little hobby horse of "torture bad, m'kay?" will be addressed.

Well, he may tell the soldiers to keep the cameras away when underwear is placed on a killer's head, but he'll gut every angle we need to gather intelligence thereby threatening my life. You may want to be a liberal martyr, but I don't feel like one, thanks.

And what report from Langley are you referring?

What else could you have meant by "Why should we not say all Muslims are terrorists?"

You're getting paranoid like Rowdy.

Way to take half a sentence to tell me what I didn't write.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#29 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

Well, he may tell the soldiers to keep the cameras away when underwear is placed on a killer's head, but he'll gut every angle we need to gather intelligence thereby threatening my life. You may want to be a liberal martyr, but I don't feel like one, thanks.

And what report from Langley are you referring?

It was not a "report" from Langley, it was looney lib media reports that staff at Langley were saying that. Grain of salt and all, but hey, whaddya gonna do? If we didn't have gossip and rumors, what fun would that be?

I take it you didn't read any of the links I posted in the Torture thread. That's OK, it's a hard slog especially when it's so much easier to shout "It works for Jack Bauer on that teevee program!"

#30 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

I don't know who Jack Bauer is and America doesn't torture. Our enemies torture. Cutting heads off wiht a long knife is torture. Not simulating drowning or putting underwear on a head.

So where are these media reports? All anonymous?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#31 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:13 PM

Yes, it's the Guardian, so take with a grain of salt

Be interesting to see if this is true, however I doubt it would be made public. At last, the adults are back. Now, to end the embargo on Cuba.

Sure, by all means, once Castro is executed and the real leadership is restored to Cuba as it was before he and his thugs murdered the legit Cuban hierarchy and took over the country.

#32 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

I don't know who Jack Bauer is and America doesn't torture. Our enemies torture. Cutting heads off wiht a long knife is torture. Not simulating drowning or putting underwear on a head.

So where are these media reports? All anonymous?

It must really suk to be a Republican these days, eh? Except Fatso has a shot at the Goobership in NJ, but yeah, he'll keep you safe by eating allt he bad dudes, so good for you.

#33 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:00 PM

It must really suck to be a Republican these days, eh? Except Fatso has a shot at the Goobership in NJ, but yeah, he'll keep you safe by eating all the bad dudes, so good for you.

Because Corzine has done such a fantastic job as governor of this state :rolleyes:

and I fixed all your spelling mistakes. you're welcome.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#34 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

Sure, by all means, once Castro is executed and the real leadership is restored to Cuba as it was before he and his thugs murdered the legit Cuban hierarchy and took over the country.

High-larious. Did you ever think of a career in stand-up? You gots potential, maybe Blighty will welcome your Super Jokes. :hail:

#35 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:04 PM

Because Corzine has done such a fantastic job as governor of this state :rolleyes:

and I fixed all your spelling mistakes. you're welcome.

Thanks for ficksing AL my speling misteaks. Are you the grammar Nazi? So are you fixing every post on this board, or just the ones that you think you can manage?

:lol:

#36 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

Thanks for ficksing AL my speling misteaks. Are you the grammar Nazi? So are you fixing every post on this board, or just the ones that you think you can manage?

:lol:

Love how you avoid my comment by making fun of my making fun of your bad grammar.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#37 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

Love how you avoid my comment by making fun of my making fun of your bad grammar.

I forgot to make a resolution about baiting in 2009. Note to self...

So can you defend Whitman, the last FULL TERM NJ governor? Oops, I'm avoiding your comment by turning it back on you. I'll say this. Corzine was really in a no-win situation, because NJ has been quite bolloxed for a while now. I'm prepared for Fatso to be governor (I won't vote for him), but I have no hope he will get anything done.

Return...

#38 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

I forgot to make a resolution about baiting in 2009. Note to self...

So can you defend Whitman, the last FULL TERM NJ governor? Oops, I'm avoiding your comment by turning it back on you. I'll say this. Corzine was really in a no-win situation, because NJ has been quite bolloxed for a while now. I'm prepared for Fatso to be governor (I won't vote for him), but I have no hope he will get anything done.

Return...

I can't defend her because I was ages 2-9 while she was governor, and I really have not researched any NJ governors pre-Corzine, except for a little bit of info on McGreevy, as I was not into politics before Corzine was governor. Dunno why, but I really have not looked into the policies of past governors.

#39 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

I can't defend her because I was ages 2-9 while she was governor, and I really have not researched any NJ governors pre-Corzine, except for a little bit of info on McGreevy, as I was not into politics before Corzine was governor. Dunno why, but I really have not looked into the policies of past governors.

OK then. Let's call this thread hijack over. If you want to run a Corzine Bash thread, have at it with all the Usual Suspects.

Getting back to Hamas v Israel, we all are aware the UN, Red Cross and the Vatican are less than supportive of the Israeli actions.

#40 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

OK then. Let's call this thread hijack over. If you want to run a Corzine Bash thread, have at it with all the Usual Suspects.

Are you actually this deranged?

You brought up the NJ Gov race and accuse others of running a "Bash Corzine" thread.

And you write the stupidest post about "Fatso" eating people and goof on RSC for trying to be a comedian.

You need help.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users