88 replies to this topic

#41 LOULAM1

LOULAM1

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

OK then. Let's call this thread hijack over. If you want to run a Corzine Bash thread, have at it with all the Usual Suspects.

Getting back to Hamas v Israel, we all are aware the UN, Red Cross and the Vatican are less than supportive of the Israeli actions.

Hamas... very bad. Israel means well most of the time except for when they go on an a military offensive. I think throughout Israel's history they have done much better when attacked by an army (Eygpt, Syria etc..). When attacked, they can strike better than any country in the world in conventional fashion. We live in different times now.

The Arab nations have been pushing their buttons for the last 8 years and 2006 was the breaking point. They attacked in strength north into Lebanon not knowing the enemies capabilities for probably the first time on record ever... Israel paid the price.

Now they attack Gaza I think for a few different reasons but again, they will get bogged down in street to street fighting. Simply put, bad timing.

If the United States went into Iraq like Israel went into Gaza killing close to 800 civilians in 11 days? Really, Israel is much better than this and they have OUR weapons to prove it. There is no need for that many civilian losses when 1 bomb took out one of the most prominent leaders of Hamas and 23 members of his family in ONE strike!

Muammar al-Gaddafi, he shut the F up when a cruise missle whistled past his d^ck while he was having his way with one of many virgins. My point? Strategic strikes with the best special forces in the world is much better AT THIS TIME than all out war and heading into a city of 1.5 million people.

Israel does not care about America (our bad financial crisis, domestic politics etc) because they are more concerned about Obama and creating a buffer in the south before Obama steps into the office.

Israel claims to be America's friend but they are simply a loose cannon.

Edited by LOULAM1, 09 January 2009 - 11:02 PM.

#42 matcat1116

matcat1116

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hamas... very bad. Israel means well most of the time except for when they go on an a military offensive. I think throughout Israel's history they have done much better when attacked by an army (Eygpt, Syria etc..). When attacked, they can strike better than any country in the world in conventional fashion. We live in different times now.

The Arab nations have been pushing their buttons for the last 8 years and 2006 was the breaking point. They attacked in strength north into Lebanon not knowing the enemies capabilities for probably the first time on record ever... Israel paid the price.

Now they attack Gaza I think for a few different reasons but again, they will get bogged down in street to street fighting. Simply put, bad timing.

If the United States went into Iraq like Israel went into Gaza killing close to 800 civilians in 11 days? Really, Israel is much better than this and they have OUR weapons to prove it. There is no need for that many civilian losses when 1 bomb took out one of the most prominent leaders of Hamas and 23 members of his family in ONE strike!

Muammar al-Gaddafi, he shut the F up when a cruise missle whistled past his d^ck while he was having his way with one of many virgins. My point? Strategic strikes with the best special forces in the world is much better AT THIS TIME than all out war and heading into a city of 1.5 million people.

Israel does not care about America (our bad financial crisis, domestic politics etc) because they are more concerned about Obama and creating a buffer in the south before Obama steps into the office.

Israel claims to be America's friend but they are simply a loose cannon.

Um... why should Israel be concerned about our bad financial crisis and domestic policies? We are different countries after all...

How is launching an attack on a terrorist group to make their citizens safe a "loose cannon"?
Posted Image

#43 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:38 PM

OK then. Let's call this thread hijack over. If you want to run a Corzine Bash thread, have at it with all the Usual Suspects.

Getting back to Hamas v Israel, we all are aware the UN, Red Cross and the Vatican are less than supportive of the Israeli actions.

That's all good and well, but where is the outrage from all the suicide bombings from Hamas/Hezbollah been from the UN/Vatican/Red Cross for the last 30 years :blink: their silence is deafaning <_<

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap, 10 January 2009 - 03:39 PM.

#44 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:01 PM

Are you actually this deranged?

You brought up the NJ Gov race and accuse others of running a "Bash Corzine" thread.

And you write the stupidest post about "Fatso" eating people and goof on RSC for trying to be a comedian.

You need help.

Whatever Alonzo. Nothing you say can change my opinion of you. And vicey versa.

#45 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

That's all good and well, but where is the outrage from all the suicide bombings from Hamas/Hezbollah been from the UN/Vatican/Red Cross for the last 30 years :blink: their silence is deafaning <_<

Ha, you make me laff. Outrage from who? Give me the body count on both sides from the Gaza Unpleasantness.

Did we not have NornIron convo that died? I seem to recall you accusing me of supporting terrorist bombings that killed women and children. Because you don't support that at all. Doh.

#46 LOULAM1

LOULAM1

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:07 PM

Um... why should Israel be concerned about our bad financial crisis and domestic policies? We are different countries after all...

How is launching an attack on a terrorist group to make their citizens safe a "loose cannon"?

"Um... why should Israel be concerned about our bad financial crisis and domestic policies? We are different countries after all..."

No US no Israel and it's as simple as that. 4 million Jewish citizens in NYC is more than all of Israel so the political and economic environment is key.

AIPAC... 100's of millions Jewish lobby influences defense, politics and other US Govt. officials looking to line their pockets.

US right now is Israel's only ally (Canada :whistling: ) and would be nothing but Nevada desert if it weren't for US technology and military support.

"How is launching an attack on a terrorist group to make their citizens safe a "loose cannon"?"

Israel is looking at February elections in their country and a 1,000 Pali's dead mean nothing to not only Israel, but the rest of the ARAB WORLD! Hamas are scum, but a full out offensive into a population center of 1.5 million people? Isreal has the best special forces in the world and could do more damage by hitting Hamas leaders and hanging them by their b^lls in the streets for the Pals to see.

It could have been handled better.

Edited by LOULAM1, 10 January 2009 - 11:08 PM.

#47 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,392 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

Whatever Alonzo. Nothing you say can change my opinion of you. And vicey versa.

What's that mean?

You don't like me?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#48 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,392 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

Israel is looking at February elections in their country and a 1,000 Pali's dead mean nothing to not only Israel, but the rest of the ARAB WORLD! Hamas are scum, but a full out offensive into a population center of 1.5 million people? Isreal has the best special forces in the world and could do more damage by hitting Hamas leaders and hanging them by their b^lls in the streets for the Pals to see.

It could have been handled better.

A map was found showing how Hamas intertwines their terrorists right in with the civilian population.

The civillians should not allow this. By doing so, they are being made targets by their own people, not Israel.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#49 LOULAM1

LOULAM1

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:23 AM

A map was found showing how Hamas intertwines their terrorists right in with the civilian population.

The civillians should not allow this. By doing so, they are being made targets by their own people, not Israel.

ilians

Leeds, I understand you 100% in regards to our relationship to Israel. I'm sure there are many maps to be found about Hamas and the civilians but that's not my point.

Why are we the only country in the world that supports Israel?

Why is Israel scared of Obama?

I'm not going to dumb this down as you know the answers as I do. I just have a problems with religious states on both the Arab and Jewish side of the equation.

Here me.. if Jerusalem were a CITY STATE with UN guards for all 3 major religions, we'd be in much better shape. That simple.

Edited by LOULAM1, 11 January 2009 - 01:24 AM.

#50 thegame346

thegame346

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:41 AM

Okay but that was not "all Muslims" as you put it.

Ya know I get really tired hearing people spout the "Well its not all (insert particular race, religion, nationality here) doing the wrong doing here so back off of em" crap. Where are the muslims holding peaceful protests or at the very least speaking out against the muslim hate mongerers?

The answer is easy... there are none. I have no love for the Arab world at all. The people there who speak out against their tyranical oppressors want to be freed of their oppression just so they themselves can oppress someone else. They are all taught from birth that the western world is evil and tries to rule over them why else do you think those bastards bring attacks to the innocents in our country?

Edited by thegame346, 11 January 2009 - 08:43 AM.

#51 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

Ya know I get really tired hearing people spout the "Well its not all (insert particular race, religion, nationality here) doing the wrong doing here so back off of em" crap. Where are the muslims holding peaceful protests or at the very least speaking out against the muslim hate mongerers?

The answer is easy... there are none.

http://news.bbc.co.u...sia/6558501.stm
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#52 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

When do you ever hear about peaceful protests of any nature? Violent ones catch media outlets attention, if you search in google news "peaceful muslim protests" you will get thousands of results starting with the most recent.

So the "easy answer" is, you are seeing only what you want to see.

#53 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:12 PM

Here me.. if Jerusalem were a CITY STATE with UN guards for all 3 major religions, we'd be in much better shape. That simple.

Easier said then done. There are people who are willing to die to prevent that scenario from existing, as well as willing to die for the current one. As long as their are fundamentalists who become blinded by their ideology no peace can exist, the only hope we have for the entire region is education and for radicals to basically die off. People need to learn tolerance and understanding and we need to hope it happens before the middle east implodes.

And really, UN gaurds? :unsure:

#54 thegame346

thegame346

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:41 PM

When do you ever hear about peaceful protests of any nature? Violent ones catch media outlets attention, if you search in google news "peaceful muslim protests" you will get thousands of results starting with the most recent.

So the "easy answer" is, you are seeing only what you want to see.

What I see is a region of the fvcking world that has been at war with each other for thousands of years with no end in sight and they decided to bring us into the mix. Muslims need to just sit down, and shut the fvck up and NOT bring the rest of the god damn world into thier problems.

#55 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

What a coincidence, a few days before Obama takes over Israel declares a Cease-Fire.

It's obvious Israel was trying to get away with what it could while Bush was still in office. They saw a window of Opportunity and they took it.

They just made the world less safe for America certainly and possibly themselves.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#56 matcat1116

matcat1116

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

What a coincidence, a few days before Obama takes over Israel declares a Cease-Fire.

It's obvious Israel was trying to get away with what it could while Bush was still in office. They saw a window of Opportunity and they took it.

They just made the world less safe for America certainly and possibly themselves.

What exactly were they trying to "get away" with? Eradicating terrorist scum?
Posted Image

#57 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

What exactly were they trying to "get away" with? Eradicating terrorist scum?

A massive and inappropriately large response to a few Hamas rockets.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#58 matcat1116

matcat1116

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:54 PM

A massive and inappropriately large response to a few Hamas rockets.

LOL. Didn't expect to see people like you on this board.

First, Israel is responding to terror. They have been hit with thousands of Hamas rockets in the past 7 years, targeted at civilian towns, even schools. Millions of people within rocket reach have 15 seconds to run when they hear a siren, 15 seconds to find a bomb shelter, afraid for their life. That's multiple times a day. Try living a life like that.

Israel has a responsibility to protect its citizens. They are doing whatever they can to eliminate the terrorist scum from Hamas. They're protecting their citizens.
Posted Image

#59 matcat1116

matcat1116

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:59 PM

This hypocrisy amazes me Jimmy. There are protests at most Israeli embassies around the world. What I'd like to know is where have these protests been for the last 30 years after the palestinian suicide bombers blowing up people in Israel ?

Hamas firing rockets into Israel, Israel retaliate by bombing Hamas strongholds in Palestine. What do you expect the Israelis to do, sit down and take it :blink: Sure innocent people will get killed, but where was the outcry and disgust when innocent Israelis were killed by Palestinian/Hamas/Hezbollah terrorists ?........

Exactly, so what's the difference now.

Collecting all the past truths established in this thread so I don't have to re-type them.
Posted Image

#60 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

LOL. Didn't expect to see people like you on this board.

Expand on that, please.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users