#41 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:03 AM

.... who get sent back :P

and they are also people coming here trying to get into the country and make a difference and be a useful part of this country (and if you dare come back at me with "well do it legally" I will stab you with blunt objects until I get all my aggravations on this bullsh!t system out of me!! :rant:)

What, like not paying taxes or social security. Or learning English-driving without insurance or a driving license.

It took me 13 years to come to the USA, and I did it legally. I could have come over a lot earlier illegally.

Bullsh!t system my ass, laws are to be obeyed. I detest illegal immigration with a passion. To add insult to injury, these cocksvckers not only don't speak English, they refuse to learn it. As far as illegals being victims of crime in the USA-tough sh!t they shouldn't be here in the first place.

You don't want to see my aggravations about illegal immigration. It pisses me off that the biggest supporters of illegal immigration are the people least (or not at all) affected by it ( notably the northeastern US)

IMO if you don't live in a border state ( I don't mean Canada) you should STFU about illegal immigration.

Not directed at you personally Crasher, just my general opinion on illegal immigration.

#42 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:25 AM

none, but we don't know that about people in Guantanamo either because they don't ever get a trial.

We know that 61 that were released were recaptured fighting our soldiers.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#43 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,547 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:40 AM

Not directed at you personally Crasher, just my general opinion on illegal immigration.

Well you know my situation and how we're stuck sitting on our asses while she tries to process legally :P
Quite honestly anything this government does gets slowed to such a retarded call its infuriating!!! :rant:

and the worst part.... if she had stayed and not had to go back home first... it would be done and filed with by now :rolleyes:

so yeah... immigration topics annoy me :whistling:

and we have plenty of CITIZENS who drive without insurance and don't pay taxes too ya know!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#44 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:32 AM

IMO if you don't live in a border state ( I don't mean Canada) you should STFU about illegal immigration.

LOL so basically in your opinion only people who live in Texas, Cali, New Mexico, and Arizona should have opinions worth hearing on illegal immigration.

Get over yourself.

Btw NY has more illegal immigrants then lol or Arizona.

Edited by squishyx, 17 January 2009 - 11:43 AM.

#45 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:34 PM

We know that 61 that were released were recaptured fighting our soldiers.

and then, going back to my earlier question, why were they released in the first place.

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#46 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

and then, going back to my earlier question, why were they released in the first place.

Pressure from the left?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#47 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:44 AM

Pressure from the left?

Since when has that mattered over that last 8 years?

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#48 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:53 PM

Pressure from the left?

Indeed Jimmy, just like there was in the first gulf war in 1991. The left didn't want Bush sr to complete the job of getting Saddam in the first place ( along with Frence-Germany-Russia, "oil for food" my a$$ :rolleyes: oil for guns more like :glare: )IMO had Bush sr been allowed to oust Saddam in 1991 I don't think the first attack on the WTC would have happened (1993 car park bomb) the USS Cole wouldn't have been attacked and 9/11 never happens.

#49 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:10 PM

Indeed Jimmy, just like there was in the first gulf war in 1991. The left didn't want Bush sr to complete the job of getting Saddam in the first place ( along with Frence-Germany-Russia, "oil for food" my a$$ :rolleyes: oil for guns more like :glare: )IMO had Bush sr been allowed to oust Saddam in 1991 I don't think the first attack on the WTC would have happened (1993 car park bomb) the USS Cole wouldn't have been attacked and 9/11 never happens.

Fiction.

#50 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:33 PM

Btw NY has more illegal immigrants then lol or Arizona.

I don't have the stats - as you didn't provide them and I'm too lazy to look - but I would be percentage wise NY isn't even close.
"There is money in the banana stand"

George Bluth

#51 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:16 AM

Fiction.

Well thought out rebuttal.

Very clear and shows how much thought you can actually muster up.

Well done. Better then usual for you.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#52 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:06 AM

Well thought out rebuttal.

Very clear and shows how much thought you can actually muster up.

Well done. Better then usual for you.

At least I didn't call him childish names, which is your modus operandi here.

#53 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:41 AM

I don't have the stats - as you didn't provide them

Department of Homeland Security
http://www.dhs.gov/x...ill_pe_2006.pdf

and I'm too lazy to look - but I would be percentage wise NY isn't even close.

DohS didn't list the bottom 40 states individually, lol didn't make the top ten. but lets look at what we do have. (im grabbing state populations of wikipedia)

California - 2,830,000 / 36.75m = 7.7%
Texas - 1,640,000 / 24.33 m = 6.74%
Florida - 980,00 / 18.33m = 5.35%
Illinois - 550,000 / 12.9m = 4.26%
New York - 540,000 / 19.49m = 2.77%
Arizona - 500,000 / 6.50m = 7.69%
Georgia - 490,000 / 9.67m = 5.07%
New Jersey - 430,000 / 8.68m = 4.95 %
North Carolina - 370,000 / 9.22m = 4.01%
Washington - 280,000 / 6.55m = 4.27%

Other 40 States - 2,950,000

New Mexico didn't have it's illegal population listed, at 2million people in the state its fair to assume they are in the same 5-7% range but that's just an educated guess. My point is, Illegal immigration is NOT just a problem for border states and the idea that because he was from Texas he know's everything in the world about it and we dumb northern folk are entitled to have opinions on the subject is ludicrous. This isn't the first time NZT made ignorant statements about this topic and quite frankly, I'm sick of his superiority complex on the subject.

Edited by squishyx, 26 January 2009 - 09:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users