2 replies to this topic

#1 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:05 AM

How come all of the posts for a topic are grouped together? How do I change this back to the way it was...

I have to click on each post to read them...... annoying! IMO....

please let me know whats up and how do I change this! Thanks!
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,597 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:03 AM

I'm not sure how it got changed, but to put it back, look on the right side of the screen near the top of the thread. Underneath the "New Reply" and "New Topic" buttons is a blue box that says "Options". Click on that and another box will pop open. Under "Display Modes" click on "Switch to Standard". That oughta do it.

Edited by RowdyFan42, 27 January 2009 - 10:04 AM.

Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:14 AM

I'm not sure how it got changed, but to put it back, look on the right side of the screen near the top of the thread. Underneath the "New Reply" and "New Topic" buttons is a blue box that says "Options". Click on that and another box will pop open. Under "Display Modes" click on "Switch to Standard". That oughta do it.

Thanks!
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users