8 replies to this topic

#1 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:32 AM

I've been reading these boards for a long time and finally decided to join. I really enjoy everybody's comments, opinions and insight. I've been a Devils fan since I was six (I am 28) and have been fortunate enough to have season tickets for 22 years. It became the one thing I was comfortable doing with my dad to something that me and my wife love.
At CCA I was in section 203 and 204 and met some great people who will still sit with today. At the Rock my wife and I sit in section 216 row 1 and are surrounded by friends. I was lucky to get season tix in the $10 seats ($15 for tix holders).
I was laid off recently so hockey is one thing that is keeping my mind off of everything. Also this board is a great break between looking for jobs!
I am happy to finally be a member and look forward to a great playoff run for the Devils!!!!
I collect NJ Devils/Sheldon Souray game worn jerseys, sticks and gloves
My game used jerseys/sticks/gloves/skates/puck etc. - http://community.web...m/user/Souray44

#2 jnoble

jnoble

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

you should check out glocallynewark.com to find out what to do before and after the game tonight!

www.glocallynewark.com

#3 the cyknus

the cyknus

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

sh!t man sorry to hear about your gig. im kinda new myself so we can stick together if any of the older kids try and hustle your lunch money.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

#4 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

LOL thanks. The job was so stressful and crazy I was getting physically sick! And I am only 28 so no good. It was for the best and I believe things can happen for a reason.
Sounds good, I like to eat so I usually have lunch money on me!
My game used jerseys/sticks/gloves/skates/puck etc. - http://community.web...m/user/Souray44

#5 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:19 PM

Welcome!

I wish Souray came here a few years ago... remember that whole thing with "nhlline.ca" saying Souray to NJ is a done deal?

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#6 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:22 PM

Martys - nhline.ca drove me insane for like 3 days. I really thought it was true especially with the article in the Ledger about Brodeur trying to recruit him. Oh well, not ment to be.

#7 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

Welcome! Love the Edge avatar by the way.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#8 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:12 PM

Thanks bro! My favorite team and favorite wrestler. Can't go wrong!

#9 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:46 PM

Thanks bro! My favorite team and favorite wrestler. Can't go wrong!

No, you certainly cannot :thumbsup:

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users