72 replies to this topic

#21 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,930 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:37 PM

if I go... which I am leaning yes on... I'm only gonna pick up at the tail end.... rumbling all over the place sounds like a way to be too drunk and miss the whole damn game!!

you better save me them damn cupcakes!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

if I go... which I am leaning yes on... I'm only gonna pick up at the tail end.... rumbling all over the place sounds like a way to be too drunk and miss the whole damn game!!

you better save me them damn cupcakes!

There should be a timeline.... what bars and when. Unless there is and I didn't see it when I scanned the Facebook page. Hm.

There will always be cupcakes, trust me. :D

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,930 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

There should be a timeline.... what bars and when. Unless there is and I didn't see it when I scanned the Facebook page. Hm.

There will always be cupcakes, trust me. :D

I thought there was
it's why I never accepted the invite yet... I want thje reference of the event request :P

Woooottttt... cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#24 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,221 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:27 PM

Wow, new member and she already ignores me :unsure: Thanks, Crash.

Uhm, the person you want to ignore is SatansDe... nevermind.

And any 30+ y/old man who says "Woooooot cupcakes" as a serious statement needs to have his own age-check, my good sir.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#25 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

And any 30+ y/old man who says "Woooooot cupcakes" as a serious statement needs to have his own age-check, my good sir.

Disagree. Anyone who does not say or feel "Wooooooot cupcakes" is a finalist for commie of the year.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#26 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,221 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

Disagree. Anyone who does not say or feel "Wooooooot cupcakes" is a finalist for commie of the year.

Atchung.

(i'll be honest, I have no clue what that means, if anything)

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#27 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:24 AM

I think Clarkson IS a cupcake. Posted Image

I'm here for the party

#28 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:32 AM

and... I actually I'm not into actual cup cakes. They are way to popular now too. If I see one more magazine shoving a fricken over-frosted peice of crappy cake I'm going to yack! I HATE the way they've been marketed to DEATH. I blame stupid chichi Manhattan bakeries who sell their tasteless little hyper-decorated morsels to truly dumb overworked hags yearning for SOME little reminder that there is something better out there oblivious to the fact it's a place called HOME where they could be actually making something DECENT to eat instead of having to shove a piece of garbage in their cupcake hole while running to the subway or bus or hailing a cab... sad miserable people....thinking they're doing it all to live a better life...

I'm here for the party

#29 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,930 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:37 AM

Just to revert to a different thread, consider it a simple lesson in kung-fu, boy!!! B )

#30 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:11 AM

We managed to score some Suite tickets.

which sect?

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#31 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:24 AM

Blasphemy. Ain't nuthin' wrong with cupcakes, no matter what Little House on PK's Prairie says.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#32 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,930 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:07 AM

Blasphemy. Ain't nuthin' wrong with cupcakes, no matter what Little House on PK's Prairie says.

hey no harm in it... least I ain't using a fake ID on a hockey forum :whistling:

#33 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

I think Clarkson IS a cupcake. Posted Image

and... I actually I'm not into actual cup cakes. They are way to popular now too. If I see one more magazine shoving a fricken over-frosted peice of crappy cake I'm going to yack! I HATE the way they've been marketed to DEATH. I blame stupid chichi Manhattan bakeries who sell their tasteless little hyper-decorated morsels to truly dumb overworked hags yearning for SOME little reminder that there is something better out there oblivious to the fact it's a place called HOME where they could be actually making something DECENT to eat instead of having to shove a piece of garbage in their cupcake hole while running to the subway or bus or hailing a cab... sad miserable people....thinking they're doing it all to live a better life...

#1. I think he's a cupcake too... and would eat him up as one. :giggle:
#2. Yeah, cupcakes are marketed to death, especially when Rachel Ray has the most retarded ideas for them. I had those Magnolia ones and they weren't all that great even for the 15 minute wait I had to withstand in -10 degree weather on the street. I like my homemade little babies.

which sect?

I haven't found out yet from my cousin, all I know is it's on the blue line.

#34 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

LOL.

All this cupcake talk is making me hungry. lol
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#35 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

I saw a man in the car next to me yesterday, sneak a hostess cupcake in the parking lot of the local Krausers. I found it very endearing. Eating gets me - the motivation is so dear to me no matter what it may be. It's so human the way people are driven to eat - whether they are happy and want to celebrate, angry and want to be the one person nice enough to reward them with a cupcake - or punish themselves with a fat-inducing cake. Or if they want to be sneaky and get away with something - be empowered by eating. Or if they want to feel cozy - like a kid again, or taken care of. Just so many human emotions - even if it is self-destructive behavior.

Edited by Pepperkorn, 09 March 2009 - 01:52 PM.

I'm here for the party

#36 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:57 PM

I have cake actually. It makes this thread more enjoyable. :giggle:

Edited by cupcake23, 09 March 2009 - 01:58 PM.

#37 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,930 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

I have cake actually. It makes this thread more enjoyable. :giggle:

after all this teasing you best be bringing them damned cupcakes and soon!!!!!

#38 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

after all this teasing you best be bringing them damned cupcakes and soon!!!!!

I havent had a real homemade cupcake in YEARS! ;)
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#39 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,086 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

I havent had a real homemade cupcake in YEARS! ;)

I tried to make some and ended up with brownies. Oh well :noclue:

#40 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

I tried to make some and ended up with brownies. Oh well :noclue:

Brownies! Mmmm. I like the ones with the cookie dough in them also. Like a mixed type.

And yes... geez. I'm working on a way to get the cupcakes in. Otherwise we should have a "board conference" at a bar. I'll bring cupcakes for all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users