72 replies to this topic

#41 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

And yes... geez. I'm working on a way to get the cupcakes in. Otherwise we should have a "board conference" at a bar. I'll bring cupcakes for all.

SUN TAVERN!!! Roselle Park!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Next Devils road game... CMON FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#42 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

SUN TAVERN!!! Roselle Park!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Next Devils road game... CMON FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well according to my 2 trusty Devils calenders, we have road games: 3/18 vs Carolina (so not happening, too many people hung over from St. Patty's Day) 3/22 vs Boston (sunday), 3/23 vs Philly (monday) and 3.27 vs Chicago (friday). You organize it..... somehow. And I can make the cupcakes happen. Haha

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#43 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

Well according to my 2 trusty Devils calenders, we have road games: 3/18 vs Carolina (so not happening, too many people hung over from St. Patty's Day) 3/22 vs Boston (sunday), 3/23 vs Philly (monday) and 3.27 vs Chicago (friday). You organize it..... somehow. And I can make the cupcakes happen. Haha

What about this Saturday night for Montreal??? B )

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#44 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

What about this Saturday night for Montreal??? B )

Nope. No deal. I'll be in craptastical Long Island suffering at a family function for a family that isn't even mine. :angry:

#45 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

Nope. No deal. I'll be in craptastical Long Island suffering at a family function for a family that isn't even mine. :angry:

:rant: :rant: :rant:

#46 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

:rant: :rant: :rant:

My thoughts exactly.

#47 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

My thoughts exactly.

So blow it off B )

#48 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:11 PM

Ah! Nice to see the new member thread Off-Topic magic back again. The board was slacking there for a while!

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#49 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

So blow it off B )

HAHA. Yeah I wish. Even though it's not my family, I'll take a lot of crap for not going and I already claimed that I would end my relationship over it... and then my BF almost cried. So yeahhhhhhhh. I can't.

Ah! Nice to see the new member thread Off-Topic magic back again. The board was slacking there for a while!

I like to do what I can. :D

Edited by cupcake23, 09 March 2009 - 10:49 PM.

#50 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

HAHA. Yeah I wish. Even though it's not my family, I'll take a lot of crap for not going and I already claimed that I would end my relationship over it... and then my BF almost cried. So yeahhhhhhhh. I can't.

:lol:
you had him on the ropes and you let him off!!! :rant:

#51 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:02 PM

:lol:
you had him on the ropes and you let him off!!! :rant:

I'm not completely heartless. Sometimes.... but not always!

#52 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:16 PM

I'm not completely heartless. Sometimes.... but not always!

Well dammit learn!!!!!!!!! :rant:

(it's not aimed at me so I don't give a damn :P)

#53 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,614 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

CMON BOARD!!!!!!1!!
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#54 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:32 PM

Well dammit learn!!!!!!!!! :rant:

(it's not aimed at me so I don't give a damn :P)

Well if we were talking about like.... David Clarkson, Zach Parise or even Travis Zajac coughcoughorRyanMillercoughcough then I'd probably be like... SUP I'm not going. Or if any one of the previously mentioned asked me not to go, then yeah I wouldn't go. But because, not saying this in a mean way, I can't. Like I said, I'm not completely heartless even though his family treats me like a 2nd rate citizen and what not, I'm obligated to go.

#55 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

Well if we were talking about like.... David Clarkson, Zach Parise or even Travis Zajac coughcoughorRyanMillercoughcough then I'd probably be like... SUP I'm not going. Or if any one of the previously mentioned asked me not to go, then yeah I wouldn't go. But because, not saying this in a mean way, I can't. Like I said, I'm not completely heartless even though his family treats me like a 2nd rate citizen and what not, I'm obligated to go.

If the family treats you bad you should return the favor and say the hell with that!!

(PS, our bartender kinda looks like Clarkson :P.... I kid him about it often while the other one gives me shots till I drop!)

#56 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

If the family treats you bad you should return the favor and say the hell with that!!

(PS, our bartender kinda looks like Clarkson :P.... I kid him about it often while the other one gives me shots till I drop!)

Yeah well... it's a long story. ugh.
And is that an incentive to come? The bartender looks like him?!!?

#57 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

I got time :P

and yes my friend confirmed this tonight B )

#58 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:18 AM

LOL!

Sorry dear, I can't go with you to your families spawnhole. You see, a guy who suggested I blow your family off knows a bartender who looks like a hockey player I admire, so ..... See ya after, k? BTW, I'll be home late. ;)

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#59 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,630 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

LOL!

Sorry dear, I can't go with you to your families spawnhole. You see, a guy who suggested I blow your family off knows a bartender who looks like a hockey player I admire, so ..... See ya after, k? BTW, I'll be home late. ;)

:thumbsup:

#60 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

LOL!

LOL, oh he'd just enjoy that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users