New signature Bot

DevilMinder

I have added a signature bot because the signatures have once again become excessive. The new bot will limit your signature to appearing once per topic page. Also file sizes have been limited to 300 Kb. Image width is strictly enforced to 600 pixels wide, otherwise you will break the forum layout.

Yay, now I can turn sigs back on...

Hmm, when I click on "My Controls" I get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/bradsmit/public_html/forums/sources/lib/func_usercp.php on line 2171

Yah I didn't see it in my first post earlier, now I do.

I think anyone with a huge picture in their sig should have to remove it. I just don't understand why people needs such huge pics in their sigs or super large fonts that are bolded.

Of course, the above is not directed toward anyone, just sayin'.

Yah I didn't see it in my first post earlier, now I do.

I think anyone with a huge picture in their sig should have to remove it. I just don't understand why people needs such huge pics in their sigs or super large fonts that are bolded.

Of course, the above is not directed toward anyone, just sayin'.

Why do people need pictures at all?

Why do people need pictures at all?

Hey, I'm all for no pics in sigs but there might be a mutiny here if that were the rule. I think they should only be double the avatar size or around 100x200.

A sig should really be all text, at a decent font size and just a few lines.

Something's wrong... at least for me... I cut everything from my signature and just post my "keeperships", which was answered by an error message saying "your sdignature was too long"... all it wasgoing to be was...

Lose the picture dumbass :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.