3 replies to this topic

#1 Friends of Friesen

Friends of Friesen

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

So does anybody no of any bars in the area of Northern New Jersey that show alot of hockey and maybe host to devils fans primarily? Ive heard that ABG (Allendale Bar & Grill) is a pretty big devils bar but are there any others out there?
Posted Image of the "Hey...YOU SUCK!" chant

Posted Image
the sweet smell of satisfaction

"It's important to have those guys shooting on him instead of guys that have been out of the game for a while." Sutter said. "He doesn't think we shoot the puck well. I don't know. I had seven pucks lined up and I scored four times on him. So, when he's ready to play, he's got to stop all seven. It's what I keep telling these guys, it's not how hard you shoot it, it's about placement."
--- Brent Sutter commenting on Marty's rehab practices

#2 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,333 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

That's a toughy. You really have to pick a bar and call in advance and ask if you'll be able to get the game on the TV. I've never been turned down. Grasshopper in Morristown is cool and has a crap load of TVs.
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/timoninjd~ANDREW

#3 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,926 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:45 AM

That's a toughy. You really have to pick a bar and call in advance and ask if you'll be able to get the game on the TV. I've never been turned down. Grasshopper in Morristown is cool and has a crap load of TVs.

The guys who own that place are big Devils fans, so they always have the game on. Miami Mike's Sport's Zone in East Hanover is great too. It's a big Dolphins bar that I frequent, but Miami Mike is a big hockey fan (although he's a big Ranger fan), and there are damn close to 30 big screens. It would never be a problem to check out a Devils game there.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#4 Friends of Friesen

Friends of Friesen

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

The guys who own that place are big Devils fans, so they always have the game on. Miami Mike's Sport's Zone in East Hanover is great too. It's a big Dolphins bar that I frequent, but Miami Mike is a big hockey fan (although he's a big Ranger fan), and there are damn close to 30 big screens. It would never be a problem to check out a Devils game there.

Thanks for the tip, maybe ill try em soon
Posted Image of the "Hey...YOU SUCK!" chant

Posted Image
the sweet smell of satisfaction

"It's important to have those guys shooting on him instead of guys that have been out of the game for a while." Sutter said. "He doesn't think we shoot the puck well. I don't know. I had seven pucks lined up and I scored four times on him. So, when he's ready to play, he's got to stop all seven. It's what I keep telling these guys, it's not how hard you shoot it, it's about placement."
--- Brent Sutter commenting on Marty's rehab practices

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users