3131 replies to this topic

#1861 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

This team is so ironic.... supposedly they took early infield practice....

At least I can watch the NHL Draft without flipping channels now. This is a loss. Hopefully we salvage a game vs the $$$$'$
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#1862 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

Pelfrey should be angry, bad luck + bad execution = same old mets.

how the fvck does evans botch that?
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#1863 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

looks like the mets are trying to get no hit today
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#1864 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:17 PM

looks like the mets are trying to get no hit today

i think i saw something worse than the mets errors tonight : Sean Avery wearing a Mets fleece.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#1865 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

i think i saw something worse than the mets errors tonight : Sean Avery wearing a Mets fleece.

revolting :puke:

sheffield deposits one to left but I just can't get over the Wright shot. He DEMOLISHED that pitch earlier and not only did it not go out...it didn't even reach the warning tack.

#1866 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

revolting :puke:

sheffield deposits one to left but I just can't get over the Wright shot. He DEMOLISHED that pitch earlier and not only did it not go out...it didn't even reach the warning tack.

damnit, RIGHT when i turn on the draft he hits it and i miss it.. ah well, i saw the replay -- major hanging slider from CC.. thats probably the last slider he tries to throw it for a strike.

lol and then he throws 1 first pitch to Church

Edited by nmigliore, 26 June 2009 - 08:30 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#1867 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

Now let's see if they can get more hits than errors!

#1868 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:37 PM

Why is Santos swinging at a ball that's about to HIT HIM?

this team just embarrasses itself over and over again

Edited by '7', 26 June 2009 - 08:38 PM.

#1869 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

can the mets ever .. EVER .. get any breaks? the ball hits santos' foot on the strikeout and bounces away and the runners cant advance b/c of that.. unbelievable.

well the mets leave men on base.. not good.. im not thrilled they got a run b/c now the bullpen needs to pitch 4 spotless innings, and they definitely wont do that.

Edited by nmigliore, 26 June 2009 - 08:40 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#1870 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:40 PM

you know you're screwed when Argenis Reyes is coming off the bench to hit. Might as well PH Alberto Castillo or Rey Ordonez

sad

#1871 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

you know you're screwed when Argenis Reyes is coming off the bench to hit. Might as well PH Alberto Castillo or Rey Ordonez

sad

my question: why not murphy?

i dont care if its a lefty on lefty thing, murphy > reyes, regardless of whose pitching.

Edited by nmigliore, 26 June 2009 - 08:43 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#1872 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

my question: why not murphy?

i dont care if its a lefty on lefty thing, murphy > reyes, regardless of whose pitching.

absolutely...and at least murphy has some patience and could work out a walk. Reyes was finished before the AB began

5-0 Jays, 4-0 Sox. So if this holds up we lose no ground again.

Edited by '7', 26 June 2009 - 08:46 PM.

#1873 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

absolutely...and at least murphy has some patience and could work out a walk. Reyes was finished before the AB began

5-0 Jays, 4-0 Sox. So if this holds up we lose no ground again.

marlins are a muchhhhhhhhhhhhh bigger threat than Atlanta though. They are tied 3-3 with TB in the 7th.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#1874 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

marlins are a muchhhhhhhhhhhhh bigger threat than Atlanta though. They are tied 3-3 with TB in the 7th.

you're right...sometimes I just forget they exist.

#1875 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:54 PM

you're right...sometimes I just forget they exist.

sometimes I think their fans forget they exist :lol:
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#1876 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:11 PM

more stupid defense from the mets... does it EVER end? whatever, they weren't winning anyway.. the rays better win, or else the marlins take over 1st place (well, a tie, but rightfully 1st place since philly is sucking dick right now)

its really just bad that this team cant move past philly with the way they are playing... it really is.. theres no chance philly is going to keep losing like this.. they are going to eventually add a front-end starter, and their other starters should start coming along more..

Edited by nmigliore, 26 June 2009 - 09:24 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#1877 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:28 PM

Conehead Gardner with a pop fly HR to right. I wonder if the mets will figure out the friendliest HR spot in their own park.

#1878 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Conehead Gardner with a pop fly HR to right. I wonder if the mets will figure out the friendliest HR spot in their own park.

only the mets.... of all people too, brett gardner.. to the SAME homerun hotspots... but nope, mets never can do that.

only the mets.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#1879 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:31 PM

Time to send Elmer back to the glue factory

#1880 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

ah yes, Elmer Dessens, what a great callup... where is Eddie Kunz?

Even Pat Misch is a terrible callup.. he had horrible numbers with SF this year and hasn't been very good with AAA-Buffalo either.. but, thats what you get when you dont add an insurance lefty like Ohman or Beimel

Edited by nmigliore, 26 June 2009 - 09:33 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users