2 replies to this topic

#1 Cowutopia

Cowutopia

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:15 AM

Edit: Uploaded the pic to an album on the board, hotlinked to it, and now it works properly. Thanks for looking but nvm.

Edited by Cowutopia, 15 April 2009 - 02:21 AM.

#2 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:24 AM

who is that?
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,616 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

I didn't see the original question, but I think I know what it was.

If you're simply changing your uploaded avatar, oftentimes you won't see it because the old one is still in your cache. Either clear out your cache or reload the page by holding down Control (or Apple for you Mac folks) and either clicking Refresh or pressing F5.

If you change your avatar from an uploaded one to a linked one (or the other way around) or from one link to another, it should show up immediately.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users