796 replies to this topic

#561 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Come oooooooooooooooon now we got 2 choice or the team is totally destroyed by this call and we lose the

last 2 or Brodeur and the rest of the team is so fvcking pumped up and they roll over them so fvcking brutally

the next 2 games and Brodeur don't even let one in and throw some cheap shots while the refs don't see

anything as usual.Ah i forgot the refs gets blind only when it the other team that is fvcking us
Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

#562 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

Devils will be very passionate and wild Thursday. I have a good feeling...

I hope your right...and if that doesnt piss you off and make you come out on fire idk what will
Posted Image

Posted Image

#563 JustinZ

JustinZ

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

Tough position for the ref to be in. He isn't gonna make that call for bumping Broduer with 3 seconds left before OT. Then they score the goal and by that time he can't go back and call it after the fact to void the goal.
Posted Image

#564 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BULLsh!t IN 30 YEARS OF WATCHING THIS SPORT.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#565 littleton_devil

littleton_devil

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Every f'ing goalie in every game off this years playoffs is getting mauled, Marty!!!! Bettman's boy's are NOT going to whistle goalie interference calls!!

So quit your f'ing whing Brodeur!! You looked like Dennis Rodman with all those rebounds tonight and while I am at it, leave the f'ing puck alone on those rare occassions when you do control it, cause when you marshmallow it up along the boards, your guy on the other end of your weak-ass pass is getting steam-rolled!!!!

Lastly, Brodeur, get that f'ing record out of your head and play like you used to ... you remember, your hybrid style. Me thinks Patrick Roy brainwashed you in Montreal, cause you're f'ing living on your knees -- get off your ass & pads, House of Pancakes!!

There, I feel better ... geez, did I really just write that ...
'In einer welt der kompromisse, gibt es noch maenner, die keine machen' ~ Herr Heckler & Herr Koch

#566 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

fvck fishcler

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#567 Hellz Maddog

Hellz Maddog

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

I'm sorry, but that's not interference, as much as I would like it to be. Marty is way out of the crease there.

Be quiet, Chico.

Are you fvcking kidding me if a fvcking goalie is hit outside of his crease its an automatic interference. dont you fvcking tell chico to be quiet being a goalie myself this is fvcking bullsh!t. and wtf y didnt fvcking toranto say that there was interference thats no fvcking goal.

#568 American_Psycho

American_Psycho

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

For some reason I just knew something bad would happen when the D-man winded up for that shot...I couldn't even bear to watch.

Then BAM...heartbreaking...I was speechless. Couldn't even yell at the TV.

And to add to all the issues here: why the fvck were Devils getting run over and over in the final 5 mins? That, the diving, the non call...recipe for a horrible, horrible ending.

#569 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:13 PM

Wonder how this would go if it was against the golden boys Crosby's bunch of queens
Posted Image

#570 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

I don't know ... how far out can he go? It's just so damn unfortunate. So heartbreaking. :(

I just posted the rule. The location of the goaltender is not important; what matters is whether or not the attacking player attempted to avoid the goalie.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

#571 Donato2327

Donato2327

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Bigger heartbreaker than in 06 when Gionta scored with like 15 seconds to give NJ the lead and than Stall scores with less than 5 seconds.
"The Championship to New Jersey. Devils win the Stanley Cup" 2003

#572 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,900 posts

As far as I know there's nothing in the rule book that says goalies are fair game just beacuse they're outside of the crease. Of course refs are more apt to let it go.

I stand corrected.

Even so, why did that have to go in? WHY?!

#573 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Series is over. We can't recover from that.
They've become a farm system for the rest of the league, developing great talent that is eventually poached by those paying more, yet they routinely rank among the league's best. - AOL Sports

Posted Image

#574 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

Bigger heartbreaker than in 06 when Gionta scored with like 15 seconds to give NJ the lead and than Stall scores with less than 5 seconds.

Gomez, but yeah.

#575 American_Psycho

American_Psycho

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

What is the Maven saying? I don't have the feed, I had the Divecanes feed on Center Ice...

Edited by American_Psycho, 21 April 2009 - 09:14 PM.

#576 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Oh god, here we goooooooo :blahblah:
Posted Image

#577 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,000 posts

I have never seen Marty get that pissed before, not even close. This should turn into something great because imagine how pissed the Devils are in the locker room right now. On Thursday night at The Rock there is no way a Hurricane is going to survive.

Well they better control their anger a little. This reminds me of Game 4 against Toronto in 2001, when people wanted blood (and rightly so) after the Domi-Nieds thing, and the Devils ran around like crazy and lost Game 5 as a result, darn near lost Game 6 too after taking a million penalties.

Edited by Hasan4978, 21 April 2009 - 09:15 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#578 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

I'd like to disagree with you, but I can't. :evilcry:
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#579 CerebralGenesis

CerebralGenesis

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Game 5 we better dominate them and with any luck they will be pissed and work the refs. Anyone remember marty talking about the crease before the series?

#580 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

I've NEVER seen Marty that angry in his 15 year career. EVER. EVER. AND I'M RIGHT THERE WITH HIM.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users