41 replies to this topic

#41 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:11 PM

Rock, did you forget how big a deal it was when Messier pulled his guarantee :rolleyes: ?

It is always going to be a big deal when a coach or player opens their mouth. Now it's time for Burns' players to deliver.

Look what happened when Tracy McGrady prematurely talked about the 2nd round when his team was up 3-1 on Detroit. Ditto for Kevin Garnett opening his mouth about how the Laker series would be over if they could have gone up 3-1. Their teams didn't win another game. Coincidence???

I don't think so.

Garnett said if which is a very key word when it comes to things like this. And on T-Mac, someone said that he forgot about the 4 wins and thought you only needed 3 (last years rule and before that) and that the media took it out of context but it's really a stupid explanation and makes T-Mac look like he's been in hiding all year and could care less about what's happening in the NBA
Never underestimate the scoring force of the almighty one named Scott Stevens, who is destined to become the greatest Power on Earth.

Posted ImagePosted Image

NJ Devs Keeper of Glenn Chico Resch and CAA Sections with Row 2 as the first row.

#42 Phillyreaper

Phillyreaper

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:40 PM

Sens4ever: I'm not bitter at all. Anyone who has an iota of hockey knowledge knew the Sens would beat the Flyers again. The Devils have caused me much more anguish than the Sens ever have so my earlier post was an honest opinion to how I feel the series will be won by the Devils.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users