Posted Image

#522 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:28 PM

I knew that was going to happen ..in the last few years we never were able to finish a game with out a tremendous amount of a flury from the opposing team which at times marty saved us or the flury was to great l;ike tonight and it bit us in the arse.Lou this off season and this is no reflection on Greene,Oduya,White,Havelid needs to go and find some stronger smarter and defensive mind dman to help us in situations like this or the Devils ultimately break the discipline rule and start cleaning opposing team clocks around the net and stop letting them bother brodeur.Another good goal scorer would help as well..my opinion this is pissing me off on soft our team is...makes no sense
Posted Image,

#523 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

time to shave , anyone?
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#524 sameblood

sameblood

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

I wanted it so bad for them. I can't think of a better group of guys who deserved it more. I feel so bad that they have to do these fvcking interviews now. Especially with Stan.

If we had a goalie that could win in the playoffs.

We do have a goalie that can win in the playoffs. You, sir, do not.
Posted Image

#525 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

Every time we face this team we get LOLpwned. Every year it gets harder and harder to take the losses against them. I am starting to hate this team more then PHI.There goes the summer and part of my remote out the window...

815631765.gif

#526 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Maybe it was karma...maybe this was supposed to be clemmers season

thats what I had said the whole fvcking time

after havelid and brodeur came in it went downhill from there

Posted Image

#527 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

It doesn

#528 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

There's plenty of blame to go around. It's not just Marty.

He should've stopped the game winner. He should've stopped the opening goal, which was almost a carbon copy of the game winner.

But it wasn't just him.

Nobody took charge after that tying goal.

#529 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:32 PM

no fvcking heart

none what so ever

fvck

Posted Image

#530 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

You find me an NHL coach that would start Clemmensen over a healthy Brodeur in the playoffs and I'll jump of the freaking Empire State Building.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#531 thestockholmpig

thestockholmpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

I have a question I really want an answer to and, yes, I know it's a cliche, but...why does everyone hate us? I'm not talking about a conspiracy against us from the referees and the NHL, I'm talking normal everyday fans like us (well, except Ranger and Flyers fans). I always seem to hear and read and first-hand witness people cheering against the Devils, even when they're playing an unpopular team like those f*ckin' Canes.

#532 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:33 PM

If we had a goalie that could win in the playoffs. Give Cam Ward credit he is better the Marty.

right, martys never won in the playoffs. where were you after game 5? go back under your rock and die.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 28 April 2009 - 09:33 PM.

#533 Marv4Life

Marv4Life

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

That blown 4 minute PP was the turning point.

#534 ringtwins

ringtwins

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

I thought Brent should have called timeout at the previous stoppage, just to calm everyone down. Instead he had Havelid stuck out there.

Edited by ringtwins, 28 April 2009 - 09:34 PM.

You do know that Devil fans are so used to being in the playoffs that people save their money for the later rounds, right? Triumph

#535 CerebralGenesis

CerebralGenesis

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

I know it's not marty but why couldn't he please have stopped one of those even. He could of had all of them even... not to be an ass but i think they will draft a goalie this year...

#536 sameblood

sameblood

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

I have a question I really want an answer to and, yes, I know it's a cliche, but...why does everyone hate us? I'm not talking about a conspiracy against us from the referees and the NHL, I'm talking normal everyday fans like us (well, except Ranger and Flyers fans). I always seem to hear and read and first-hand witness people cheering against the Devils, even when they're playing an unpopular team like those f*ckin' Canes.

Because we're a threat to their team. They wouldn't give a fvck if they knew we didn't stand a chance.
Posted Image

#537 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

the turning point was feburary 28th, 2009
Captains great season, clarkson is evolving, parises amazing season, marty gets the record, clemmer keeps us in it, and it came to this.
I can understand if this was the bruins, or even the caps. But the canes, they are OFFICALLY most hated team in my mind.
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#538 thestockholmpig

thestockholmpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Every time we face this team we get LOLpwned. Every year it gets harder and harder to take the losses against them. I am starting to hate this team more then PHI.There goes the summer and part of my remote out the window...

Huh, I also threw my remote out the window to go along with my kicked over coffee table. Being a sports fan sucks.

#539 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,431 posts

I have already gotten text messages from friends in Carolina.

What is it about the CANES that they own us in the playoffs. I saw this coming with 4 minutes left and I am still stunned.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#540 GOLDJR41

GOLDJR41

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

the biggest embarrasmenet i've seen in the history of the organization. i'm embarrased for every single player that where's the jersey and that's ever worn that jersey. you think scott stevens, ken daneyko, or even scott neidemyer would have let JUSSI fvckING JOKIENEN be open back side? you have to be fvcking kidding me. 31 seconds left and you let in a shot from 30 feet out? where's clemmensen. marty was a savior that series my fvcking ass. made the same saves anyone would have made. greatest of all time yes. greatest this season no. show some guts you fish. fvcking fish every player on that team. just cause you grow your beard doesnt make you a cup winner and someone needs to tell them that. long live 95 00 and 03 that's fvcking heart
Langs is the captain, deal with it.

If Doc Emrick, who called yesterday's Bruins-Rangers on NBC, were a national network's lead baseball or football play-by-player, he would be widely known as among the finest in the history of television.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users