#21 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,029 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

I'd take Jim Rutherford over Lamoriello in a post 2004 NHL as well
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#22 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:47 PM

i stopped reading when i read the way he spelled brodeur ("broduer")

.fail

Posted Image

#23 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

Brodeur won't retire. He still has personal records to set, MB30 crap to sell, alimony to pay, an Olympic Gold to win (the backup gets a medal right?) etc.

#24 14GIONTA14

14GIONTA14

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

fvck all of you. how can you forget a 44 save shutout so fast. our defense is a joke this had nothing to do with marty.

#25 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

fvck all of you. how can you forget a 44 save shutout so fast. our defense is a joke this had nothing to do with marty.

He got beat by the EXACT SAME stoppable shot 1 minute into the game, and less than 1 minute left in the game.

#26 ringtwins

ringtwins

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

Amen
You do know that Devil fans are so used to being in the playoffs that people save their money for the later rounds, right? Triumph

#27 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:52 PM

i hate sutter interviews. im 100% sure he takes sleeping pills before he does them.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#28 14GIONTA14

14GIONTA14

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

He got beat by the EXACT SAME stoppable shot 1 minute into the game, and less than 1 minute left in the game.

He also stood on his head during the 5 on 3. Marty is still a top 3 goalie in the nhl. I understand anger at this moment, but when you get your senses back if you really want marty to retire root for another team.

#29 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

True but our d allowed the Canes to keep cycle in our zone for what almost a minute maybe over?We never established possesion full possesion over the puck which is unexceptable..we tend to do this like i said before
Posted Image,

#30 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

He also stood on his head during the 5 on 3. Marty is still a top 3 goalie in the nhl. I understand anger at this moment, but when you get your senses back if you really want marty to retire root for another team.

dude Broduer is washed up. Pure and simple. Look at the big picture and stop being so myopic. He's a shell of his former self. Clemennson looked better than him this yr even in the limited time broduer got. Im pretty sure with clemmer we move on to 2nd round.

See if we could trade broduer for a 2009 1st round pick in a stacked draft

#31 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

This had nothing to do with Sutter, please dont blame him, that was a total softie by Marty and shouldve been stopped on all counts. We do have some dead weight that needs to sink.

Zubrus, Gionta, Rolston, Havelid, Green, Rupp, Holik, Pandolfo. 4 to 5 of these should atleast be gone by the end.

I hold Sutter responsible because the Devils legacy is known for its D.We havent had a solid D IN YEARS NOW
Posted Image,

#32 Darwindog

Darwindog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:01 PM

Well... I don't think it's Sutter or Brodeur

It's something else. The d isn't very energetic or particularly smart.

Martin White - they're core.
Oduya - I'd keep him.

The rest... Just a dull bunch the lot of 'em

I'm sick of the Marty hate already - and sick of the hate haters as well

So...think rags phailur or canes fans will post pics of Marty hitting the links?
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. --Plato
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. --Mark Twain

In case you wondered... I'm Pepperkorn's dog

#33 firecenter

firecenter

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

I hold Sutter responsible because the Devils legacy is known for its D.We havent had a solid D IN YEARS NOW

so how is that sutters fault. from my standpoint, he squeezed as much juice out of the orange as he could. the group just isnt that talented. this is ALL lou

#34 Darwindog

Darwindog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

Yeah I can hear it now... Most important Lou - keep the decent d OUT

:rolleyes:
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. --Plato
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. --Mark Twain

In case you wondered... I'm Pepperkorn's dog

#35 14GIONTA14

14GIONTA14

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

dude Broduer is washed up. Pure and simple. Look at the big picture and stop being so myopic. He's a shell of his former self. Clemennson looked better than him this yr even in the limited time broduer got. Im pretty sure with clemmer we move on to 2nd round.

See if we could trade broduer for a 2009 1st round pick in a stacked draft

If we trade brodeur this team wont even sniff the playoffs. This team is old and couldnt keep up with a much younger and faster hurricanes team late in games. Ill repeat myself yet again marty is a top 3 goalie in the league. he made 44 motherfuvcking saves less than a week ago. our d is pathetic and our powerplay is so pathetic it would be better if we could decline penalties like in the nfl.

#36 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:05 PM

Sutter will go back to Red Deer, or somehow be the coach of the Flames for his GM brother. Once we get Phaneuf as compensation for Brent leaving while under contract (yeah right).

#37 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:08 PM

If we trade brodeur this team wont even sniff the playoffs. This team is old and couldnt keep up with a much younger and faster hurricanes team late in games. Ill repeat myself yet again marty is a top 3 goalie in the league. he made 44 motherfuvcking saves less than a week ago. our d is pathetic and our powerplay is so pathetic it would be better if we could decline penalties like in the nfl.

O really? So then how were we doing so good with clemmenson then?

I'd venture to say broduer made us an even worse team when he came back

#38 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:08 PM

so how is that sutters fault. from my standpoint, he squeezed as much juice out of the orange as he could. the group just isnt that talented. this is ALL lou

Because our D was a dud...seems like once again he didnt have them ready to defend and protect the lead we gave up 2 goals in matter of seconds...plus a great amount of pressure during the game
Posted Image,

#39 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:15 PM

Oh will you people please SHUT THE FVCK UP with the Clemmensen bullsh!t ?! If CLEMMENSEN was our goalie in this series we wouldve been swept. FVCK clemmensen

#40 14GIONTA14

14GIONTA14

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:15 PM

O really? So then how were we doing so good with clemmenson then?

I'd venture to say broduer made us an even worse team when he came back

I'd venture to say your an idiot. This team is simply too old and weak on the backline. How about some commentary besides your brainless "marty made the team bad" opinion. We played with Clemmenson because we were among the league leaders in scoring and if you havent noticed that pace has slowed drastically. Marty kept us in this series with clemmer we would have lost four straight after game one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users