67 replies to this topic

#41 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

Oh will you people please SHUT THE FVCK UP with the Clemmensen bullsh!t ?! If CLEMMENSEN was our goalie in this series we wouldve been swept. FVCK clemmensen

Without clemmenson we wouldn't have even made the playoffs dipsh!t

#42 14GIONTA14

14GIONTA14

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:22 PM

USAkid if your gonna reply to posts try adressing the argument they make please.

#43 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

I said this a few weeks ago, everyone thought I was crazy. Well i'am laughing now

Go back to your fvcking Rangers forums.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#44 ClutchDevil30

ClutchDevil30

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:22 AM

Broduer you are a shell of your former self. Please retire and go bang some more of ur close family's woman. Call up Clemmer...we played better with him

Brent Sutter go back to Canada and go see ur family...u can't hack it in coaching anymore. This series proved it. I mean WTF was the last 2 minutes giving up 2 f'ing goals!! WTF???

I can't wait till Rangers, Flyers and Canes fans come to our board and see how ridiculous you all sound. I'm pissed too but bringing up Marty's personal issues is beyond disgusting. Fvck that. You aren't a Devils fan if you can say that on a board full of Devils fans who love this team through the thick and thin.
Posted ImageLET'SGODEVILS!
Posted Image Drinking the Kool-Aid since 1995
Posted Image of Doc's "HIT THE POST WITH THE SHOT!", the CAA Goal Horn, and Matt Loughlin's nephew, Tom.

#45 BRUCE

BRUCE

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:14 AM

Why doesnt he?I think if he didnt want to be he would of resigned as coach already...but i personally think his time is up here we need a more strict defensive minded coah....Jacques Lemaires please turn in your contract from the Wild and come back to the Devils!!

lemaire resigned his post with the wild

#46 Devil in Leaf Nation

Devil in Leaf Nation

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:04 AM

WOW, so a fantastic series comes down to blame Sutter,Brodeur,the D and LOU! 2 months ago it was, give them the keys to heaven's gate and now it's give me the keys to the bus so i can through them under it!!!!

This was an early, heart breaking play-off exit BUT damn it sure was fun to watch and it could have went either way. This team needs a few things to better postion us for next year and bringing back the old school D system isn't one of them.

Havelid.....gone, Shanny......gone, Holik, Gionta, Madden..... yep, gone too! Not because they can't play but because it's time to get younger, faster and HUNGRY!!!

We need a legit #1 center (slim pickings in UFA) or do we break up the "ZZPop" line and move Zajac up try for a #2 center(little beter in ufa)?
We need 2 top 4 d-man (Neidermayer style and a Stevens style)......

They all need to be able to skate, smart aggressive and not just want a cup but NEED a cup!

Thanks to Sutter and his fun to watch and play style, Marty's performance this year and the emerging of the younger kids(Parise,Zajac and Clarkson) more ufa's will come, willingly to Jersey. Brodeur retire now!! = retarded, fire Sutter now! = catastrophic organizational move.

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE, DEATH TO LEAF NATION.

Elias, ? /Zajac, Rolston
Parise, Zajac/ ? , Bergfors
Clarkson, Zubrus, Langs
PL3, Pelley/Vrana, Halischuk

? , Martin
? , Oduya
White/Salvador, Greene
White/Salvador

#47 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,131 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:13 AM

Sutter doesn't want to be here anyway. He'd rather be castrating bulls in the fields of Viking Alberta or whatever the hell they do their.

haha

#48 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

Go back to your fvcking Rangers forums.

I like how you always assume I'm a rags fan. Just gotta laugh

#49 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:53 PM

And if Marty didn't get hurt in the first place we still would have made the playoffs, dipsh!t.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#50 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

I was a huge fan of Clemmer this season and I thank him for everything he did but the reality is, if Clemmer played the whole season we wouldn't have been the Division champs. He was starting to struggle when Marty came back and the playoffs are totally different. If Clemmer was our goalie in the playoffs we would have maybe won a game.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#51 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

weekes anyone? HAHA i keed. I agree we need better D in front of Marty. I think we should get rid of colin white. He's pretty useless and was supposed to be the "next stevens." Can't shoot, too many giveaways, and lacks puck handling skills. I love the way Paul Martin plays, and he's probably the only D i would want to keep. He's not afraid to bring the puck in himself. Let's let go of Holik, cuz the only thing he does is take bad penalties.

i wanna see more PL3 next season.
Put food on my family

#52 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

Well I'm not sure who ClemmenSON is but Clemmensen won 25 games on the strength of an adrenaline fueled Devils team that ran outta gas at the end. If CLEMMENSEN was our goalie we would've lost Game 5 6-1. I didn't see anyone complaining about Brodeur after that game huh? Clemmensen will never ever be a #1 goalie on any team.

#53 wutke195

wutke195

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

Anyone who wins 25 games in one year will be a number one for someone else. There are plenty of teams that need goalies
'Cause now, they've won the biggest prize of them all! The Devils have won the Stanley Cup!

#54 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

Well I'm not sure who ClemmenSON is but Clemmensen won 25 games on the strength of an adrenaline fueled Devils team that ran outta gas at the end. If CLEMMENSEN was our goalie we would've lost Game 5 6-1. I didn't see anyone complaining about Brodeur after that game huh? Clemmensen will never ever be a #1 goalie on any team.

Somehow I doubt that

#55 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:24 AM

I like how you always assume I'm a rags fan. Just gotta laugh

Everything you say about the Devils is so ass-backwards and you almost never post on here unless it involves a Devils shortcoming or something about the Rangers, in which case you start every thought with something like, "My Rangers fan friends say..."

What kind of Devils fan would not know how to spell Brodeur and say something like "please retire and go bang some more of your close family's women"
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#56 Devs4LIFE

Devs4LIFE

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:13 AM

This is embarrassing.
Posted Image

#57 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:09 AM

all the players definitely felt a sigh of relief when brodeur came back and lost their offensive edge, but clemmensen is still pretty good regardless.
Put food on my family

#58 Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

all the players definitely felt a sigh of relief when brodeur came back and lost their offensive edge, but clemmensen is still pretty good regardless.

That is one thing I always was fearing about Brodeur when he came back. Was this team going to get complacent offensively because they knew Marty was back there? Only those players know for sure. But it is mind boggling how this team looked like they could beat anyone in the league on any given night and just like that it was gone. Very strange.
"In the last couple of weeks here, I had my lip split open, my chin split open, I got stitches in my eyelid and I got hit so hard in Game 6 that it actually knocked one of my false teeth out," Shanahan said. "And I loved every minute of it."

#59 ILikeItVeryMuch

ILikeItVeryMuch

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:12 AM

Its amazing all the ignorance that comes out after a bad loss.

"Brodeur retire?" "Fire Sutter?"

News Flash. Clemmensen will never hold 1/100th of Marty's jock, and Brent Sutter is an excellent coach.

God damn selfish morons.

#60 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:27 PM

That is one thing I always was fearing about Brodeur when he came back. Was this team going to get complacent offensively because they knew Marty was back there? Only those players know for sure. But it is mind boggling how this team looked like they could beat anyone in the league on any given night and just like that it was gone. Very strange.

My sentiments 100 percent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users