#1 Donato2327

Donato2327

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

What's up Guys?

I live in South Jersey, 5 minutes out of Philly. It's 100% Philly sports around me. I'm a big Eagles and Phillies fan, but a very passionate Devils fan as well. My buddy's uncle is Billy Guerin, so when I was about 4 or 5, just getting into hockey, I got to go to a game and than go into the locker room to meet the team. They were really cool and from that moment on I've been hooked. I was there when the Devils won it in '03, amazing experience. I would have to say that the most amazing game I was at was game 6 vs. Philly. I have never heard a stadium so loud then when Lemuiex scored in the 3rd.

It's kind of bittersweet living near Philly as a Devils fans. It's fun to hear Flyers fans complain and make excuses, but it sucks never being able to watch Devils games. I go to about 5 or 6 regular season games a year, but a whole bunch of playoff games. Next year I'm going to Rutgers so I'll probably go to a crap load of games. I hope to see some of you guys there.

Edited by Donato2327, 05 May 2009 - 09:18 PM.

"The Championship to New Jersey. Devils win the Stanley Cup" 2003

#2 goalieguy87

goalieguy87

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:57 AM

WELCOME!!! :koolaid:
Marty Saved My Soul And Took It Straight To Hell
Jersey Collection Updated 5-8-09 http://community.web...r/goalieguy1987
Posted Image
Co-Keeper of Jay Pandolfo
Keeper of Doc's "A Big Drive!!"
Keeper of Mike Peluso's crying fit in game 4 of the 95 Finals

Keeper of Brian Rolston, Lou's Cap, and Lou's "Don't worry about my cap"

#3 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,070 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

Eagles fan :glare:

Being a Devils fan makes up for it...but barely! Welcome :koolaid:

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users