Heres my list...
1. Jose Reyes: Cocky, arrogant...and the fact hes good makes me hate him more.
2. Tony Romo: Everyone talks about how great he is, but he is so overated. Plus he banged Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson. And that damn smile
3. Scott Gomez: Greedy bastard.
4. Sean Avery: I'm not going to even bother with a reason. He's not worth it.
5. Manny: Same reasons as Jose Reyes. Atleast he's funny though. And hasn't been caught taking steroids. Oh wait. Well atleast he took a nice manly steroid.
6. Michael Vick: So much RUNNING (not throwing) talent gone to waste. He is a douchebag to the fans and not to mention a Dog murderer.
7. Jerry Jones: Ugh. I hate the cowboys. I HATE the cowboys.
8. Michael Wilboun/Tony Kornhaiser: I hate PTI with a burning passion. Theses douchebags no nothing about hockey, nothing about sports for that matter, but jerk off Crosby and Ovechkin so much.
9. Barry Bonds: It's not so much the fact he took steroids, but the fact he is such an @$$.
10. Henrik Lundqvist: If I hear one more Ranger fan talk about how "King Henrik" is "the best goalie in the NHL" I am going to throw up. He is terrible. He is awful. So overated.
Eric Staal: He is very good, but god damn he is a Devil killer.
Crosby: He's not on the list because hate him or not, he is a great player and has brought alot of new fans to hockey.
Edited by Donato2327, 20 May 2009 - 04:46 PM.