#42 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

Attached File  popcorn.gif   2.88KB   2 downloads

If he said something like that about Sasha Obama, he'd be out of a job already, end of story.

very true. But this was just a bad joke with VERY BAD research done beforehand. Let's face it, the Palin family will be paying for Bristols lack of self control for quite some time. :noclue: I think this is just the Palins way to, hopefully, put an end to it so that it is not still an issue when the baby is old enough to watch Letterman. :lol:

God, I miss Johnny Carson. Late night with class.

even more true!
:clap2: :hail: Attached File  johnny.jpg   17.89KB   4 downloads

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#43 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:24 PM

Carson. The one and only.
The rest are just pretenders.
It's the whiskey talking.

#44 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

No, just Jenna, and mostly when she followed in Daddy's footsteps by going and getting drunk off her ass and making a damn fool of herself. I don't recall anyone having negative words for Barbara, but that's probably because she was smart enough to behave herself. And like I said, no one ever lost their jobs over it.

So when Sasha or the other one start dealing cocaine like Daddy did, we can start then, right?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#45 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

dealing cocaine

Where was that from again?

#46 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

Where was that from again?

His own books.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#47 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

So when Sasha or the other one start dealing cocaine like Daddy did, we can start then, right?

You love just making things up. He never dealt cocaine. There is once sentence about it in one of his books, saying that when he could afford it he would buy some.
Posted Image

#48 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

http://www.worldnetd...mp;pageId=56626
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#49 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:04 PM

I'm not sure which is funnier, World Net Daily or The Onion.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#50 Super 17

Super 17

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

His own books.

Have you read his own books or are you just parroting what someone else said?
Posted Image

#51 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Personally I don't give a crap if Obama did coke 25 years ago, its no more relevant then Bush's DUI when he was young. Long as he isn't doing it now who cares, and if anyone did blow in the WH it was Slick Bill - not to say he did, but if a credible source ever surfaced he did would anyone really be surprised?
"There is money in the banana stand"

George Bluth

#52 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

Have you read his own books or are you just parroting what someone else said?

He's not even parroting, he's just making things up.
Posted Image

#53 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

Personally I don't give a crap if Obama did coke 25 years ago, its no more relevant then Bush's DUI when he was young. Long as he isn't doing it now who cares, and if anyone did blow in the WH it was Slick Bill - not to say he did, but if a credible source ever surfaced he did would anyone really be surprised?

He DID do coke occasionally in his younger years, he admitted to that much. The issue here is that Leeds insists upon perpetuating the myth that he was a dealer.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#54 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

He DID do coke occasionally in his younger years, he admitted to that much. The issue here is that Leeds insists upon perpetuating the myth that he was a dealer.

I don't even if this is a myth...if you google it nothing comes up. Leeds has very secret sources.
Posted Image

#55 arena2004

arena2004

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

I don't even if this is a myth...if you google it nothing comes up. Leeds has very secret sources.

So you spew no facts just lib rhetoric, meanwhile Letterman caves in and apologizes for bad comedy which has been his hallmark since the 80's when he was about music and sitcom stars.

Do you laugh with Maher and his thoughts on the Islamic "heroism" in regards to the Towers?

Will you dodge this Bill Maher question and also admit that lib Letterman crumbled under the pressure of real moderates?

Pathetic libs... especially the Albany kind that are the laughing stock of the country (next to Corzine)!

Edited by arena2004, 16 June 2009 - 10:53 PM.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

"
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."

2010 Bon Jovi Tickets Here!

Posted Image

#56 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,428 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

So you spew no facts just lib rhetoric, meanwhile Letterman caves in and apologizes for bad comedy which has been his hallmark since the 80's when he was about music and sitcom stars.

Do you laugh with Maher and his thoughts on the Islamic "heroism" in regards to the Towers?

Will you dodge this Bill Maher question and also admit that lib Letterman crumbled under the pressure of real moderates?

Pathetic libs... especially the Albany kind that are the laughing stock of the country (next to Corzine)!

real moderates don't picket in front of TV studios. they are moderates, for all intents and purposes, because they don't care. especially now, there's no room for a middle position in a political debate, unless you feel like arguing with TWO groups of crazy people instead of one. you know, the silent majority?

I think you're kinda missing your calling here. I don't think you're educating hockey fans to the evils of liberalism, I just think you're annoying them.

#57 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,504 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:45 PM

For the Opie & Anthony and Ron & Fez fans I present EastSide Dave at the protest

Posted Image
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#58 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:38 AM

What are you talking about no facts? Jimmy made something up. Liberal rhetoric...do you even understand what that means, because it doesn't apply to anything right now.

I can't understand what you are even typing half the time, take a deep breath before you submit and ask yourself, does this make any sense?

Edited by oofrostonoo, 17 June 2009 - 06:40 AM.

Posted Image

#59 arena2004

arena2004

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:00 PM

What are you talking about no facts? Jimmy made something up. Liberal rhetoric...do you even understand what that means, because it doesn't apply to anything right now.

I can't understand what you are even typing half the time, take a deep breath before you submit and ask yourself, does this make any sense?

So oof, stick to Maher as you avoid him like the plague.. are you a fan of him? Just curious.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

"
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."

2010 Bon Jovi Tickets Here!

Posted Image

#60 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

So oof, stick to Maher as you avoid him like the plague.. are you a fan of him? Just curious.

Maher is entertaining. He can criticize his own side pretty harshly. I don't find him to be brilliant, and he can be pretty condescending. I like his stance on religion. I am a fan of Bill O'Rielly for entertainment purposes.

So curious...what Liberal rhetoric were you talking about? Leeds made something up. There is no way around it, he just fabricated something. I pointed out that it was fabricated. Where was the rhetoric.

I appreciate you trying to use a new word like rhetoric but it didn't make any sense.

Edited by oofrostonoo, 17 June 2009 - 11:55 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users