22 replies to this topic

#21 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

One of Abu Zubayda's interrogators, Ali Soufan, later testified to Congress that Zubayda was producing useful information in response to conventional interrogation methods and stopped providing accurate information in response to torture.[139] Ali Soufon, also one of the FBI's most successful interrogators, explained " "When they are in pain, people will say anything to get the pain to stop. Most of the time, they will lie, make up anything to make you stop hurting them. That means the information you're getting is useless."

Do you even read what you cite?

That aside, which part of that says water boarding isn't torture?

#22 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

Do you even read what you cite?

That aside, which part of that says water boarding isn't torture?

Providing both sides.

Fair and Balanced :P
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#23 thegame346

thegame346

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

If George W Bush had a few months earlier accused GM and Chrysler of wasting taxpayer money to fly to Washington for hearings on bailouts would you have accused him of being a hypocrite?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

I am not sure I understand this one. Are you saying Obama is a hypocrite because he flies in Air Force One while chastizing GM and Chrysler for flying in thier private jets? The President must fly in Air Force One whenever feasible regardless of current economic status. Air Force One is more than just a really nice 747 my friend. It is a flying command center. From that aircraft the President has full control over all military assests including the capability (if necessary... god forbid) to launch nuclear weapons.

GM and Chrysler CEO's were arriving in super expensive private jets to basically ask for a handout from congress. Thats like someone who has a flat screen TV, a $2000 computer, and custom rims on thier car applying for gov't assistance. Its just not right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users