#41 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

Yo're right.

It only backed up that a homosexual prostitution ring was ran right in Barney Frank's apartment with his knowledge.

I forgot the part where he paid another man $80 for sex.

My bad.

80 bucks...couldn't have been very good even considering inflation.
Posted Image

#42 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

80 bucks...couldn't have been very good even considering inflation.

Really?

What do you pay?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#43 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

Oh please, and democrats are not for family values? I hope at the next election all democrats stand together and say "we do not support family values" that way your statement will have some sort of relevance.

This is not a D vs. R issue... there abundant scumbags and hypocrites in both parties to go around. Too many in fact.

Excuse me? Which party is the party of moral scolds? But you are right, it's not D vs R, it's a straight out "What's My Hypocrisy?" issue. Sorry to disappoint you, Ensign deserves all the attention he is getting because of what he's said in the past. It was said in the beginning of this thread, "do as I say, not as I do".

#44 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

Excuse me? Which party is the party of moral scolds? But you are right, it's not D vs R, it's a straight out "What's My Hypocrisy?" issue. Sorry to disappoint you, Ensign deserves all the attention he is getting because of what he's said in the past. It was said in the beginning of this thread, "do as I say, not as I do".

And since libs never speak out against abhorrant behavior, they can NEVER be taken to task for it.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#45 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

And since libs never speak out against abhorrant behavior, they can NEVER be taken to task for it.

Abhorrent behavior such as?

Seems to me Spitzer and Edwards had to step away from politics. Yet Diaper Dave and Rockin' Ensign get to stay in their seats?

Puh-leeze.

#46 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

Please. Slick Willie sat in the oval office shooting nut all over family values.
"There is money in the banana stand"

George Bluth

#47 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

Please. Slick Willie sat in the oval office shooting nut all over family values.

I don't recall him saying he knew best re: family values. Whatever.

#48 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

Whatever.

Nice response - when the head of your party does this - the guy your party nominates to represent them - it reflects on the party. And again, I am sure if you asked him about family values before he got caught he would have said "go ahead and have extramarital sex, although I haven't done it yet I don't dissaprove".

George Bluth

#49 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:00 PM

Seems to me Spitzer and Edwards had to step away from politics.

Edwards did not hold elected office. Thank God

Clinton then lied to all of America. He didn't quit.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#50 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

Edwards did not hold elected office. Thank God

Bush lied to America, he didn't quit.

Terrible people on both sides, and they all deserve their 15 minutes of shame.

#51 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

Meanwhile, the GOP was so bloody uptight they thought it was an impeachable offense. :blink:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#52 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,307 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:19 PM

Oh, the selective Outrage:

Apparently, in MISS LEEDS world, lying and committing adultery is fine unless your a democrat:

Aside from the obvious: Larry Craig, David Vitter, and Ensign we also have:

-Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair. Newt Gingrich, is probably the most audacious serial adulterer in any political party.

-Sen. John McCain, 2008 Republican presidential frontrunner, and admitted adulterer and alleged philanderer. McCain's Extramarital Affair with Cindy Ended His Friendship with Reagans in the 1970s.

-Rudolph Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and another GOP 2008 presidential contender, betrayed his second wife, TV presenter Donna Hanover, with his “very good friend” Judith Nathan, whom he has since married. Hanover also publicly accused Rudy of having an affair with a staffer, Cristyne Lategano-Nicholas.

-Rush Limbaugh, comedian, (a.k.a. “Rusty Sharpe”) dated Marta Fitzgerald while she was married to someone else. Marta later became his third wife. (He and CNN’s Daryn Kagin recently stopped dating.)

-Bill O’Reilly, propagandist, who is married to Maureen McPhilmy, tried to have phone sex with Andrea Mackris, who sued him for sexual harrassment.

-Former Rep. Bob Barr’s notoriety as an adulterer was one of many ironies around the so-called Defense of Marriage Act (DoMA) which he wrote, and which was passed with the leadership of fellow adulterers Sen. Majority Leader Bob Dole and House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

-Rep. Henry Hyde, who served as chairman of House Mangers in the adultery-related impeachment of President Clinton, was a home-wrecker himself. Hyde had an affair when he was a young and foolish man of 41 while he and his girlfriend were both very much married. Her husband later said Hyde broke up his family.

-Gary Bauer, professional moralizing Christian nationalist, experienced a mutiny when he was running for president when actual Christians on the staff of his 2000 presidential campaign quit in protest over Bauer’s “inappropriate” behavior with a 26-year-old deputy campaign manager.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#53 Copper Kettle

Copper Kettle

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

Oh, the selective Outrage:

Apparently, in MISS LEEDS world, lying and committing adultery is fine unless your a democrat:

Aside from the obvious: Larry Craig, David Vitter, and Ensign we also have:

-Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair. Newt Gingrich, is probably the most audacious serial adulterer in any political party.

-Sen. John McCain, 2008 Republican presidential frontrunner, and admitted adulterer and alleged philanderer. McCain's Extramarital Affair with Cindy Ended His Friendship with Reagans in the 1970s.

-Rudolph Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and another GOP 2008 presidential contender, betrayed his second wife, TV presenter Donna Hanover, with his “very good friend” Judith Nathan, whom he has since married. Hanover also publicly accused Rudy of having an affair with a staffer, Cristyne Lategano-Nicholas.

-Rush Limbaugh, comedian, (a.k.a. “Rusty Sharpe”) dated Marta Fitzgerald while she was married to someone else. Marta later became his third wife. (He and CNN’s Daryn Kagin recently stopped dating.)

-Bill O’Reilly, propagandist, who is married to Maureen McPhilmy, tried to have phone sex with Andrea Mackris, who sued him for sexual harrassment.

-Former Rep. Bob Barr’s notoriety as an adulterer was one of many ironies around the so-called Defense of Marriage Act (DoMA) which he wrote, and which was passed with the leadership of fellow adulterers Sen. Majority Leader Bob Dole and House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

-Rep. Henry Hyde, who served as chairman of House Mangers in the adultery-related impeachment of President Clinton, was a home-wrecker himself. Hyde had an affair when he was a young and foolish man of 41 while he and his girlfriend were both very much married. Her husband later said Hyde broke up his family.

-Gary Bauer, professional moralizing Christian nationalist, experienced a mutiny when he was running for president when actual Christians on the staff of his 2000 presidential campaign quit in protest over Bauer’s “inappropriate” behavior with a 26-year-old deputy campaign manager.

Hmm, all those appear to be hetero-related violations of Family Values.

Forgot to mention LimpDog's penchant for illegal narcotics, and possibly his carnal relations with underage girls/boys.

But it's all good.

#54 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

Who's outraged?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#55 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

When Clinton lied, noone died. A blow job vs. close to 1,000,000 dead....not seeing much of a comparison here.
Posted Image

#56 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

When Clinton lied, noone died. A blow job vs. close to 1,000,000 dead....not seeing much of a comparison here.

On Manta's list I miss the one who killed a million people.

George Bluth

#57 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

A politician cheated!?!!? OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#58 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

On Manta's list I miss the one who killed a million people.

Bush lied to get us into war. If you add up our soldiers, their soldiers, and their civilians killed there are estimates around 1,000,000. He didn't kill them with his bare hands but he directly enabled this to happen.
Posted Image

#59 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

Bush lied to get us into war. If you add up our soldiers, their soldiers, and their civilians killed there are estimates around 1,000,000. He didn't kill them with his bare hands but he directly enabled this to happen.

Sorry, didn't see Bush on that list.

George Bluth

#60 GA Devil

GA Devil

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

The thing with Ensign is, he has requested others who had performed similar acts to resign. Supposedly his membership in some Christian-based chastity-preaching group gave him an appropriate pulpit from which to preach and judge. Now that the shoe is on the other foot...........
Let the celebration begin in the Daneyko household!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users