337 replies to this topic

#101 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

Plastic bottles and beer, big fvcking deal.

Save your crying for when they throw hot coffee, darts and coins.

Mexican fans are the best.

i see you dont watch anything but the us nats eh? in europe that sh!t happens on the regular. the macedonians actually burned an english flag during a euro qualifyer game when it was in greece.. so stfu..

you already ruined 1 soccer thread, please dont ruin yet another. if you have such a problem with he said then PM him or something, dont spam up another soccer thread.

Edited by nmigliore, 20 August 2009 - 10:35 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#102 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,503 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

The Mexicans throw bags of urine, that's a little more than just plastic bottles.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#103 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:03 PM

Plastic bottles and beer, big fvcking deal.

Save your crying for when they throw hot coffee, darts and coins.

Mexican fans are the best.

i see you dont watch anything but the us nats eh? in europe that sh!t happens on the regular. the macedonians actually burned an english flag during a euro qualifyer game when it was in greece.. so stfu..

Go fvck yourself. I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden. Mexican fans are low class.

#104 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

you already ruined 1 soccer thread, please dont ruin yet another. if you have such a problem with he said then PM him or something, dont spam up another soccer thread.

i didnt ruin sh!t.. im just replying to the thread. you dont like it, dont post. b.c u obviously know nothing about soccer. and i dont see how im spamming it, im just replying to his stupid comments.
Posted Image Posted Image

#105 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

Go fvck yourself. I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden. Mexican fans are low class.

yea b/c having sh!t thrown at you, and being told to cut someones lawn, and go jump a fence, is real classy. Ive been to colombus to watch eltri/us games, ive to to azteca, ive been to the meadowlands, and i can say, not all of the us fans are angels. they start sh!t too.
and i dont condon throwing sh!t, b.c i see no point and i thinks its terrible, im not saying its right. and your right just b/c others countries fans do worse, it doesnt make it right, but sh!t happens.

#106 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:33 PM

i didnt ruin sh!t.. im just replying to the thread. you dont like it, dont post. and i dont see how im spamming it, im just replying to his stupid comments.

you ruined the other thread [it got closed, did you notice?] by bitching about someone that stated the truth on mexicans fans.

b.c u obviously know nothing about soccer.

right. i know nothing about soccer. and neither does satans hockey. or anyone else who posted in this thread. we are all dumb americans.

Edited by nmigliore, 21 August 2009 - 02:37 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#107 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:36 PM

yea b/c having sh!t thrown at you, and being told to cut someones lawn, and go jump a fence, is real classy.

yeah? oh boo-hoo you are called dirty lawn-cutters and told to go hop a fence.. heres some things that are even classier than that:

D731 "The Mexicans throw bags of urine, that's a little more than just plastic bottles."
SH "I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden."

what disgusting, dirty, lawn-cutting, pigs.

Edited by nmigliore, 21 August 2009 - 02:40 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#108 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

yeah? heres some things that are even classier than that:
D731 "The Mexicans throw bags of urine, that's a little more than just plastic bottles."
SH "I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden."

exactly, it goes both ways. no fans are perfect. nor can they or should they. you antagonize, expect to be gotten back. is it wrong most of the time? yes, im not agreeing with the actions that some people do, but sh!t happens. not all fans of each time act like a$$holes, but you get some bad apples out of the bunch. thats life..

#109 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

exactly, it goes both ways. no fans are perfect. nor can they or should they. you antagonize, expect to be gotten back. is it wrong most of the time? yes, im not agreeing with the actions that some people do, but sh!t happens. not all fans of each time act like a$$holes, but you get some bad apples out of the bunch. thats life..

lol right.. so those physical actions of throwing sh!t and urine are equatable to generalizations made on mexicans.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#110 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:50 PM

lol right.. so those physical actions of throwing sh!t and urine are equatable to generalizations made on mexicans.

when i said it went both ways, i meant the us fans arent angels. ive been hit by beer bottles by us fans, ive been yelled at and ive had sh!t thrown at me. until you go to a game you will never know. mexican fans are known the be the most passionate and some of the best in the world..

#111 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:39 PM

Trow sh!t in the field, how about Brazil the retards trowing bombs on the field, and on the visiting crowd.

The bombs were small tough about the size of a thumb..

It kind stoped now because the Franchises were getting fined every game on the season because of this crap.

Posted Image

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#112 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

Trow sh!t in the field, how about Brazil the retards trowing bombs on the field, and on the visiting crowd.

The bombs were small tough about the size of a thumb..

It kind stoped now because the Franchises were getting fined every game on the season because of this crap.

That's insane.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#113 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:53 PM

The Mexican fans are a bunch of scumbag trash. Having no respect for the opposing teams anthems and throwing sh!t during the whole game doesn't make your fan base look good. I fvcking hate Mexicans.

Love it.

I pointed out in another thread how I hated the Mexicans due to our rivalry and I was called a xenophobic racist by our resident loony libs.....
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#114 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:29 AM

That's insane.

yeah they do some crazy sh!t over there.

In the other hand the crazy sh!t is mostly well organized. here some pics last wednesday between Atletico Paranaense vs Botafogo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I just wish we coudl thing like this over here....

Edited by Cachorro Louco, 05 September 2009 - 12:31 AM.

Posted Image

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#115 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:29 AM

yeah they do some crazy sh!t over there.

In the other hand the crazy sh!t is mostly well organized. here some pics last wednesday between Atletico Paranaense vs Botafogo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I just wish we coudl thing like this over here....

Damn they take soccer serious.
Langenbrunner is #1
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#116 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,503 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:11 PM

US v El Salvador at 8 PM on ESPN Classic, which I don't get, so I'll be watching some Spanish channel that is playing it.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#117 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:53 PM

I will be watching tonight. Go USA!!!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#118 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

USA needs to get another one before El S gets too comfortable -- Donovan is the Sh!t !
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#119 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:38 PM

Did the USA win?
Langenbrunner is #1

#120 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:41 PM

Still 2-1 USA 20 mins left -- were just robbed a goal

Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users