#1 itsfknnikp

itsfknnikp

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

My bio:

Been a big Devils fan since I was a child. I remember watching my Devils on a fuzzy reception on SportsChannel because my parents didn't have that cable plan (they eventually ordered it after realizing how messed up I was.) Since then I'd estimate that I've been to 150 games, including game 4 in 95 and game 7 in 2003.

With that said, the Rangers suck.

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

:hi:

though you have one helluva hard name to read :P

(someone's gotta freakin say something right??)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 itsfknnikp

itsfknnikp

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:23 AM

:hi:

though you have one helluva hard name to read :P

(someone's gotta freakin say something right??)

You need to break it down: Its-fkn-nik-p

#4 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:29 AM

You need to break it down: Its-fkn-nik-p

yeah I know
but it hurt to process it :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#5 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

Been a big Devils fan since I was a child. I remember watching my Devils on a fuzzy reception on SportsChannel because my parents didn't have that cable plan (they eventually ordered it after realizing how messed up I was.)

My parents didn't want to shell out the extra $$ for SportsChannel, so for a good 15 years, minimum, I was a fan of a team that I rarely ever saw on TV. :rant: IMO, there's no telling how much that SportsChannel deal impeded the team's growth in this region.

#6 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:54 AM

Thank God I was too young and too into baseball to care, but I still remember asking my dad if we could buy it so I could watch the games.. Since coming on this forum I've become a super fan and you'll see I post all throughout the day.. I think I only had 300 posts like 4 weeks ago..

Welcome to the boards!! It's a great time

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#7 South Jersey Devs Fan

South Jersey Devs Fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:32 AM

Howdy. Welcome aboard....(get it? "a-board") Yeesh--early morning humor
Posted Image
"Martin Brodeur is the gold standard of goaltending -- the model of character, consistency and commitment to the craft. A champion. A winner above all.

"It is difficult to imagine any player who is more universally, and deservedly, respected. The National Hockey League is extremely proud of Martin, his historic achievement and his enduring contribution to our game."

#8 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

hey guys. i guess im the uber new guy. but doesnt bother me. devils fan since 95. ( i was born in 92 and had no clue what it was until i was 3 when i started to play) so please dont say im a front runner =P last season i shelled out about 500 dollars for tickets. went to about 65% of the home games.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.

#9 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:20 PM

hey guys. i guess im the uber new guy. but doesnt bother me. devils fan since 95. ( i was born in 92 and had no clue what it was until i was 3 when i started to play) so please dont say im a front runner =P last season i shelled out about 500 dollars for tickets. went to about 65% of the home games.

Carteret, eh? Do/did you go to CHS?

It's kind of weird seeing a person from Carteret on this board. It's even weirder that said person is 10 years younger than I. :evilcry:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#10 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

no im attending woodbridge high school. due to a better educational system and hockey team . what part of carteret you from. im about a block away from carteret park
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.

#11 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

no im attending woodbridge high school. due to a better educational system and hockey team . what part of carteret you from. im about a block away from carteret park

It's scary that Carteret's education system is so bad that Woodbridge is better. :lol:

I'm in west Carteret.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#12 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:16 AM

We like to have fun here.

#13 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

We like to have fun here.

So that's what you call it ;) .. Annnnnyway, Welcome new kid, there's a nice little legion of teenagers forming here... me, RSC, nmiggy, DP26... Remember to post often!!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users