2 replies to this topic

#1 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:25 AM

So I tried to log into the chat for the first time this afternoon, and the chatroom rejected me because I have illegal characters in my username.

Is there any way to change the username that I log into chat as?
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

Give me about 10-15 minutes, I'll fix the chat page so that when it reads your username, it'll drop the characters it doesn't like. (It's probably the !, maybe the comma and apostrophe as well.)

Edited by RowdyFan42, 01 July 2009 - 12:03 PM.

Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:24 PM

Okay, all should be well now.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users