151 replies to this topic

#141 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

lazarra's thin crust sicilian is delicious. it's second location in hell's kitchen is my place of choice for any pizza i would ever want.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#142 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

wasnt there a place in valley cottage that had awesome pizza (square)
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#143 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

That is the second time i have heard good reviews of that Picco place in Boston I live right near there I must try. Boston is pretty well known for awful pizza.

When I was in school in Boston we had the worst pizza down the street on Boylston - it was just grease and corn meal -- you gto to like it after a while... like you guys and NJ pizza.

Edited by Pepperkorn, 08 July 2009 - 11:34 AM.

I'm here for the party

#144 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

This thread is about the Devils offering a contract to Koivu, whats all this talk about pizza??

Posted Image

Edited by BlizzardCyclone, 08 July 2009 - 11:39 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was at the Fraser signing we talked about the Retro jerseys. He says the team is excited to wear them and Clarkson was running around the locker room with his red helmet on like a madman.

#145 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

Reports have it that Saku wants back in Montreal

Also, there was a place that stole the name 'Spumoni Gardens' and all the recipes from them that was up in Old Bridge a few years back. It was sued and went out of business, but that pizza was identical.

#146 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

Reports have it that Saku wants back in Montreal

Also, there was a place that stole the name 'Spumoni Gardens' and all the recipes from them that was up in Old Bridge a few years back. It was sued and went out of business, but that pizza was identical.

Spumoni Gardens Pizza is the best (L&B in Brooklyn) Ive never heard of this fake one in Old Bridge though...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was at the Fraser signing we talked about the Retro jerseys. He says the team is excited to wear them and Clarkson was running around the locker room with his red helmet on like a madman.

#147 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:35 PM

It's over. The Ducks have signed Koivu according to their Official Twitter.

Breaking news: The Ducks are expected to announce the signing of former Montreal center Saku Koivu later this morning
18 minutes ago from web

Posted ImagePosted Image

#148 USC09

USC09

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:39 PM

This offseason is without a doubt the worst for the Devils since 2001, when they only signed Tommy Albelin and lost Sean O'Donnell and Alexander Mogilny and following a disaster collapse in the last minute and 21 and to do nothing is really not the way to go Lou.

#149 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:39 PM

Oh well. No big loss.

#150 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

This offseason is without a doubt the worst for the Devils since 2001, when they only signed Tommy Albelin and lost Sean O'Donnell and Alexander Mogilny and following a disaster collapse in the last minute and 21 and to do nothing is really not the way to go Lou.

:unsure:

are you joking? Seriously -- I mean was this a joke post? I'm not clear on that...

I'm here for the party

#151 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:51 PM

Two years later:

Posted Image

#152 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

Current Season:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your point?

Edited by BlizzardCyclone, 08 July 2009 - 03:00 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users