#1 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 02:37 PM

http://www.njdevs.co...showtopic=46127

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I try to go to this thread all I get is a blank page. It's been like this since a few days before the site went down for a day or so, so this isn't something that's only just now happened.

Any idea what's going on?
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,622 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:02 PM

It's still there, loads fine in Firefox 3.5, but it refuses to connect in IE 6.0. Not sure what's going on.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

I guess that's what I get for still using IE. Looks like I'll have to switch to Firefox to read that thread. Thanks for the heads up ... I thought it was gone altogether or something.
Posted Image

#4 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,622 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

I think it has something to do with the multiple YouTube videos in that thread.

In the regular skin, the screen stays blank, then the error message pops up. In the IPBoard skin, it loads up to the end of the first post with embedded videos, then dies with the error message. The Mobile skin loads it all the way, though I didn't try playing the videos to see if they work.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#5 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:05 PM

Whatever the problem was, it seems to be fixed now. The thread is working again in IE.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users