1 reply to this topic

#1 imissricher

imissricher

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:08 PM

I just wanted to say hello to the forum members - I'm not sure why it took me so long to find this site. 30 second bio:

Born, raised, lived in NJ my whole life. Currently in Long Branch, NJ. My first Devils game was in '86 when I was 5. I don't remember who won - we probably got killed. This is my first year as a STH - Section 110. Stephane Richer was one of my first "favorite" players. I miss winning in the playoffs, so I hope we can back on track this year. I've already told my girlfriend (wife in a few years) that it's mandatory to have Emerick's words "The Championship to New Jersey - The Devils Win The Stanley Cup" engraved on my tombstone.

Alex
"All certified mail is registered...but registered mail is not necessarily certified." --- Newman

imissricher: i got an andrew peters mystery puck last year - not sure i could have gotten a worse player.

DevsMan84: A puck signed by Leeroy at the concession stand would have been better.

Posted Image

#2 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:20 AM

Welcome to the STH clan and the NJDevs boards.. Glad to have you.. Dont be a stranger
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users