Photo

Ladies? Who's Starting The Cupcake Picture Thread?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 M.

M.

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:00 PM

Dew!!!! How are you??? :D

Why is it that on a hockey board I can only find all the old-timers on a Cupcake thread?! :rolleyes:
WORK SMARTER- NOT HARDER

#42 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,451 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:12 AM

I feel guilt.... I'm letting my Stevens website go the way of the dinosaur. Geocities is closing and I'm too lazy to move the thing -- well -- Stevens should have known he'd have a lazy fecker for a fan... think of the fans he's disappointed in his lifetime right? Besides I'm sure I'll make a new one some day - I saved all the pictures

Edited by Pepperkorn, 18 October 2009 - 08:56 AM.

I'm here for the party

#43 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

PK! So now at the games after they do the Starting Line up they announce all the coaches and what not and When they say Stevens name, I yell for you. Just so you know. I give him a nice WOOOOOOHOOOO in your honor. :)

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#44 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,451 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:25 AM

Thank you!! Can you do the whistle through your fingers? I'll teach that to you if ever I get to a game!

I'm here for the party

#45 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,451 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:56 AM

Hey -- I figured it out! I like Clarkson with really close cropped hair. When he has more than 1/4 of an inch his looks get cloying. His girly mouth can't hack full hair - he starts to look like a male model - just syrupy sweet good looking.

I'm here for the party

#46 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Hey -- I figured it out! I like Clarkson with really close cropped hair. When he has more than 1/4 of an inch his looks get cloying. His girly mouth can't hack full hair - he starts to look like a male model - just syrupy sweet good looking.

I personally like a little longer hair... yanno something you can grab a hold of :ninja:
So I uh, like the longer look. :D He does have a girly mouth though. The very first picture with him he's like pursing his lips.

OH, And I can't do that whistle yet. I do scream for him though. I missed him at the skate night but I am determined to get to him next time. :)

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#47 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

Dew!!!! How are you??? :D

Why is it that on a hockey board I can only find all the old-timers on a Cupcake thread?! :rolleyes:

I stopped here for something else and saw PK's nick and this thread. I just had to visit. I haven't been around much. Had my righ knee totally revised in Oct. 08 and my left knee replaced in Aug. 09. I now have double hip and knee replacements. Instead of StarDew I should be BionicDew or CyborgDew eh. ;)

Well that is 2 names I recognize. LOL
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#48 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,451 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:45 AM

Dew - how is all that going? Is it good to be Bionic? My prayers are always with you because I know it's a long haul!

I'm here for the party

#49 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:15 PM

Still rehabbing. Had a set back when I got a nasty case of e-coli. Thought I would lose my knee. Luckily we caught it in time. Still recovering from that. The worse part is I didn't lose a damn ounce. :angry:

I wake up in the morning so I really can't complain. :)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#50 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,451 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:41 AM

Yey gads woman! E coli... so glad that just breezed on through.

I'm here for the party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users