• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Anna999

Anna999

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

Hey guys. Been following this website since last year, finally decided to speak up. Devils fan from Lawrenceville NJ. Was at the game tonight :evilcry: right by the section full of obnoxious Flyers fans.. Who's up for visiting Philly on November 16th and acting just as classy as they were? :uni: Anyhow, hopefully Devils get it together by Monday.

:gd:

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

Welcome to the posting side of the forums!

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:18 PM

don't let MBIII board-police you away!!! :hi:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:54 PM

don't let MBIII board-police you away!!! :hi:

I clicked on this link bewcause I KNEW you would have something delightful to add.

Welcome to the boards.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

he is just working the good guy angle MB, don't worry.

#6 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

he is just working the good guy angle MB, don't worry.

Who knew I'd turn out being the NICE guy on the board??? :blink:

and no, I just believe in letting the admins be the admins... comes from living my work life being one!! :P

He is right though, my posts are always a delight B )

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#7 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:23 PM

Who knew I'd turn out being the NICE guy on the board??? :blink:

and no, I just believe in letting the admins be the admins... comes from living my work life being one!! :P

He is right though, my posts are always a delight B )

You thought being a finalist was bad this year. You're gonna be giving me a run for my Lady Byng award next year at this rate! :lol:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#8 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

You thought being a finalist was bad this year. You're gonna be giving me a run for my Lady Byng award next year at this rate! :lol:

fvcking kill me now!! One lil boy plays internet cop and the whole forum changes how they see me??? :blink:

#9 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:02 AM

Welcome!

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#10 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:37 PM

fvcking kill me now!! One lil boy plays internet cop and the whole forum changes how they see me??? :blink:

If said "little boy" could kick your ass with a belly-full-of-beer and one arm, don't you think you should stop calling him "little boy"?

Posted Image

#11 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

If said "little boy" could kick your ass with a belly-full-of-beer and one arm, don't you think you should stop calling him "little boy"?

Oh would I love to see you try lil man :evil:

#12 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,924 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!! FIGHT!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#13 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:58 PM

FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!! FIGHT!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

As long as Crasher doesn't think he's cool and bring his hockey stick as a weapon, I'll be fine.

:ECW:

Posted Image

#14 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

Interesting how a switch from heel to face can change the audience's perception of you...
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#15 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

As long as Crasher doesn't think he's cool and bring his hockey stick as a weapon, I'll be fine.

:ECW:

You're not worth the $60 it would cost to replace the stick

Interesting how a switch from heel to face can change the audience's perception of you...

WHEN THE fvck DID I TURN FACE!!?!??!?!?!?

#16 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:00 PM

:lol:

It's all in the storyline. When you've got a major heel like MB37/18, everyone else appears to be face by comparison. Besides, you even admitted that you're the nice guy compared to him.

(I thought you'd be more surprised that I -- known wrestling basher -- was using wrestling terminology. :D)
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#17 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:26 PM

It's all in the storyline. When you've got a major heel like MB37/18, everyone else appears to be face by comparison. Besides, you even admitted that you're the nice guy compared to him.

(I thought you'd be more surprised that I -- known wrestling basher -- was using wrestling terminology. :D)

That's true... I still suck at the good cop thing :P

and no I simply was gonna take credit for enlightening this forum on sportz entertainmentz!!

#18 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

Damn, regardless of the fact that you were insulting me, that was pretty fvcking clever.

Posted Image

#19 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:52 AM

Hey guys. Been following this website since last year, finally decided to speak up.

Posted Image

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#20 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

:rofl: How did I miss this gem of a thread?!!?

Time for an epic heel turn, methinks!

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users