103 replies to this topic

#101 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:42 PM

He's always like that... it really makes the damn games unwatchable... in that ilk of St. Louis and Colorado....Carolina is pretty bad too (but they have that Ric Flair commercial which is 8 levels of win!)

You can be homerific like San Jose and still credit the other team

Hell, Doc's a little bit of a homer, and Chico's a huge one, but they somehow manage to call the games fair.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#102 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,693 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:03 PM

Hell, Doc's a little bit of a homer, and Chico's a huge one, but they somehow manage to call the games fair.

Chico's a goalie homer, that doesn't count :P

(and he gets WAY too happy when ex-Devils score against us, you'd NEVER hear any of those other announcers do THAT....ever)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#103 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:53 PM

Who slashed Martin?

Either Malkin or Crosby, both have reputations of cheap shots, Malkin slew-foots and Crosby slashes.
It could have been Kunitz aswell, he is a real dirty sob.

I'm sure the coaching staff have studied the video and found the culprit, next game, at the right time* he'll be made to pay (without a penalty)

* when the game is out of hand either way.

#104 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:28 PM

watched it in HD, unfortunately the Pens feed.

agree 100% with the Pens commentators, i hated them last year, hate them this year.
Carolina, Nashville and Boston are on my list too.

but so nice to see the Devils smash them at home, great game by all.

Cant wait for the games this week :)

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users