324 replies to this topic

#321 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,479 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

Is it Beukeboom next year? I heard it was gonna be Steve Larmer. EDIT: haha, I didn't realize that was from last year. Anyway, I believe Doug Lidster's jersey will be going to the rafters next.

How can you say such a thing??? Does Glenn Healy's mastery of opening and closing the door on the bench mean NOTHING to you??  :giggle:

#30 Healy goes next! Lundqvist can switch his number in another monumental 2 hour long pregame ceremony..

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#322 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Lundqvist can switch his number in another monumental 2 hour long pregame ceremony..

The thought of this...just makes me  :rofl:

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#323 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,435 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

looking at Lundqvist crying on the bench with under a minute left was quite satisfying

www.SterioDesign.com

#324 snartly

snartly

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Look at them all throw a hissy fit when someone tells them Rangers hockey is "boring" and "killing hockey".

http://hfboards.hock...d.php?t=1189983

hahahaha

I added à pretty old, but gold comment on that thread. Might be random, but lets see their usual remarks back.

#325 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Look at them all throw a hissy fit when someone tells them Rangers hockey is "boring" and "killing hockey".

http://hfboards.hock...d.php?t=1189983

hahahaha

That's hysterical!!
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users