2 replies to this topic

#1 RiotActer

RiotActer

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:41 PM

I figured since I have to work tonight :( and I'll be missing ANOTHER game, I'd ask you guys for your help.

You all seem to be pretty fast at responding during game time, so I know I can rely on you guys for an accurate discription of whats going happening on the ice.

Its too bad that our muzak system is just a tape deck or I'd try my damndest to get it on the radio but thats not possible.

I've got a great feeling about tonights game, I can sense it. I'm just bummed that I'm going to miss it. It's funny, when I do get a chance to watch games they play like crap, and when Im not around they do wonders, go figure. :) Maybe I'm a jinx? :evilcry:

Anyways, have fun you lucky game watchers! I'll be thinkin' about ya's at work tonight!

GO DEVILS! BRING HOME THAT CUP!
"Educate yourself...if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, and I see that happening alot these days"

#2 westcoastdevfan

westcoastdevfan

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:43 PM

I'm leaving for the game in 20 minutes. With the hour drive we'll get there about 3pm. Just in time for the gates to open. I am so excited! Enjoy the game and I hope tonight our boys will sip from the cup.
Posted ImageOF LOU'S SACRED KOOL-AID!
Follow me on Twitter @westcoastdevfan
Check me out at dekingdevils.com

#3 RiotActer

RiotActer

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:55 PM

Have a great time WCDF!!! :D
"Educate yourself...if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, and I see that happening alot these days"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users