43 replies to this topic

#41 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

- Picture with Jacques, who was just beaming - and who then tried to be helpful and warned me, "Watch head!" when he thought I was going to hit it on the edge of the flatscreen TV just next to us

Sadly I caught the corner of one of those... it sucked. I have a nice lump on my head from it too. :(

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#42 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

This is why I really need to get season tickets eventually.

+1. This sounded so awesome.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#43 OfficialDL

OfficialDL

NJ Devils Personnel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:58 AM

I feel like a spammer right now as I've posted the following message in couple other threads already. (Sorry!) These are the kinds of photos we'd love to spotlight in a Devils Legion photo gallery (and on Facebook). It'd be much appreciated for anyone to send their photos over. Thanks in advance, -DL
Posted Image

#44 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

I feel like a spammer right now as I've posted the following message in couple other threads already. (Sorry!) These are the kinds of photos we'd love to spotlight in a Devils Legion photo gallery (and on Facebook). It'd be much appreciated for anyone to send their photos over. Thanks in advance, -DL

That form is cumbersome. If you want to send one photo it is ok. But I'll give you a bunch if you make it easier for me.
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users