#1 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:58 AM

http://sports.yahoo....=yhoo&type=lgns

“I will [study] film on the plane going home,” he promised. “I give my team the 24-hour rule, but for myself, it’s back to work.”

My team. He sets the rules and in some way has for 14 seasons now, since he arrived from the University of Miami to give a fledgling franchise an identity in its new city. As always, the Ravens are about defense, trying to duplicate the 2000 season when a club shy on offense won a Super Bowl anyway.

“I’d like to know if there has ever been a linebacker that has done it like this for this long and played this many snaps,” coach John Harbaugh said. “He never comes off the field. I just think he works hard at it. He’s in tremendous condition, and he knows the game probably better than any linebacker that has ever played – all parts of it – run game, pass game, the whole deal.”
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#2 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

He's a stud, there's nothing more you can say. The heart & soul of that defense team. I wanted the Jets to get him so bad this offseason. The man doesn't age.. he never gets tired.. never hotdogs on plays.. and never gives up.. He's a gamer.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#3 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

He's a stud, there's nothing more you can say. The heart & soul of that defense team. I wanted the Jets to get him so bad this offseason. The man doesn't age.. he never gets tired.. never hotdogs on plays.. and never gives up.. He's a gamer.

+1
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#4 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:46 AM

Crasher: thoughts?
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users