2 replies to this topic

#1 RiotActer

RiotActer

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 06:57 AM

Did everyone else have a hard time getting outta bed like I did this morning? LOL

I stayed up very very late last night and had to get up at 7 for work. Im soooo tired, excited and drained all at the same time. I so don't want to go to work. :)

Hopefully Modell's will have shirts in stock by the time I get out of work tonight. And maybe a bumper sticker? Maybe a hat!?!?!

I want it all!
See ya's!
~Cara
"Educate yourself...if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, and I see that happening alot these days"

#2 SpeakoftheDevil(s)

SpeakoftheDevil(s)

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 07:14 AM

Get out of bed? WHO SLEPT???? The perma-Grin I have affixed to my face made it impossible to sleep. Plus ordering all the stuff online, watching the post game interviews in entirety, and sports center till 5 am made sleep all that much less neccesary. Oh man, the fruit of this victory is so damn sweet. We are the Champions of the world. It is ours. Noone elses.
"Weakness is provacative, it often intices people to do what they oridnarily wouldn't"

Posted Image

Steinbrenner quickly responded to the RedSox Owner, (who was complaining about the Yankees signing of ARod), saying: "We understand that John Henry must be embarrassed, frustrated and disappointed by his failure in this transaction." In regards to

#3 Nieda

Nieda

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 07:42 AM

Last night was the best night of my life!!! But this morning was better!! I get to come to school and brag to EVERYONE and no matter what they say...the smile will not leave my face!!!!!
WHAT A DAY THIS WILL BE!!!!!!!!1
We will out skate you.
We will out work you.
We will out will you.
And when your head is spinning, your lungs are gasping for air, and you're wondering what hit you...
We will start the 2nd period.
--BlackJack

knowing nothing is better than knowing it all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users