#21 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

...this game's far from over.

It was over at halftime, the Ravens don't have the offensive capacity to come from fourteen points down on the road against a good Colt defense.

#22 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

I wouldn't say "good" defense... I'd say "defense built for this kind of scenario"

... and look... your hero Ray Rice put it on the ground again :lol:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#23 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

A David Tyree sighting

#24 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

...and then there were four THREE.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Who goes to the Superbowl?

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#25 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

I wouldn't say "good" defense... I'd say "defense built for this kind of scenario"

... and look... your hero Ray Rice put it on the ground again :lol:

Rough game for him against a good defense. The whole Ravens team put up a stinker today....as I type that a ball goes through Ray's hands for another INT... :doh1:

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#26 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:32 PM

2 keys to the Baltimore-Indianapolis game:

1. Ravens go 3-and-out after Indy's 1st TD giving the ball back under 2:00 leading to the Wayne TD just before halftime.

2. Reed's fumble after the interception killing whatever small momentum the Ravens potentially could have gained after halftime.

#27 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:40 AM

Well its sunday..(really really early) Praying for my Jets.. can't see it, but i can dream cant i?
Posted Image Posted Image

#28 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:47 AM

Believe in the Shoe! Woot! Go Colts! :dance: :yea: :yay:
So Say We All

#29 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:37 AM

After hearing all the Viking players talking sh!t on the NFL show on the FAN today.... I've been feeling this all week... and I'd like to extend an invitation....

Jet Fans
Packer Fans
ESPN haters
People just sick of this ungrateful douche Facve...

WELCOME ABOARD!!! B )

There's plenty of room on the bandwagon to embrace you and unify in a cause for the GREATER GOOD... bring this sh!t on already!!!!!!!!!

(man I feel for anyone I've talked football with in the last 5 years... you're on deck today :P )

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#30 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:46 AM

It pains me deeply to say this, but it must be said: Go Vikings. After that, Go Saints, I refuse to root for Favre past this week (only reason is because he's playing the Cowboys, and I could never, ever forgive myself for rooting for them). Sorry, Crash :P

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#31 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:47 AM

After hearing all the Viking players talking sh!t on the NFL show on the FAN today.... I've been feeling this all week... and I'd like to extend an invitation....

Jet Fans
Packer Fans
ESPN haters

WELCOME ABOARD!!! B )

There's plenty of room on the bandwagon to embrace you and unify in a cause for the GREATER GOOD... bring this sh!t on already!!!!!!!!!

(man I feel for anyone I've talked football with in the last 5 years... you're on deck today :P )

When have the Dallas Cowboys ever been on the side of "The Greater Good"?

I'm rooting for the roof to cave in at the Metrodome.

#32 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:48 AM

When have the Dallas Cowboys ever been on the side of "The Greater Good"?

since 1981 to me :P

it's ok kids... your hatred makes us stronger :evil:

#33 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

Rice's problems were the 2 or 3 drops he had (well, the game was already over for the 3rd)...the fumble, down 20-3 already, whatever. There were a few balls he should've caught. He and Flacco were still the only ones who were doing alright on offense. The receivers are terrible.
"We had our chances. But Martin Brodeur is a hell of a player."
Posted Image
Posted Image of "It's a power play goal! F*** you Sam Rosen!"

#34 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

also, LET'S GO 'BOYS!!!!
Posted Image

#35 Mike441

Mike441

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

COME ON JETS!..thats right im saying it, ive decided to root for the jets this playoffs. dispite some of the annoying douchey fans!

#36 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:28 AM

+1
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#37 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

Well its sunday..(really really early) Praying for my Jets.. can't see it, but i can dream cant i?

The Jets have a great shot today and I'm pretty sure they give the chargers a game, unlike that woeful performance by the team with no offense Ravens yesterday, that was embarassing.

#38 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

2 keys to the Baltimore-Indianapolis game:

1. Ravens go 3-and-out after Indy's 1st TD giving the ball back under 2:00 leading to the Wayne TD just before halftime.

2. Reed's fumble after the interception killing whatever small momentum the Ravens potentially could have gained after halftime.

Pretty much sums it up.

I don't understand the play calling. We went 83 yards on the opening drive by throwing the ball, then we become predictable trying to stuff Ray Rice down their throats when it was EXPECTED.

Congrat's to Indy: they did what they had to do to win, as the better team.

Jet Fans
Packer Fans
ESPN haters

WELCOME ABOARD!!! B )

I don't know if I have ever uttered these words, but here it goes: Let's Go Cowboys!!!
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#39 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:57 AM

I don't know if I have ever uttered these words, but here it goes: Let's Go Cowboys!!!

Truly a pleasure to have won you over to the light side sir B )

#40 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

Also I hope the Chargers do everyone a favor and put the Jets and their fans out of their delusions tonight.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users