#21 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,314 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#22 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Elias26, 21 January 2010 - 11:14 AM.

Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#23 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:47 AM

TSN

"I think he was trying to challenge me," said Janssen. "I couldn't stop laughing.

This guy is an Epic Win everywhere that Andrew Peters is an Epic Fail.

Goddamn, I miss Cam.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#24 mrthemike

mrthemike

Cursed_Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

Haha, Cam rules.

Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#25 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

I needed a good laugh :lol: I miss Cam too

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#26 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:39 PM

It would be awesome if we were able to bring Cam back, I'd much rather have him in peters role.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#27 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,478 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

Yeah, Cam was great here for his role but getting Salvador for him was great, too.

Gonna be nice seeing Cammer back in Jersey again on March 20.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#28 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

Yeah, Cam was great here for his role but getting Salvador for him was great, too.

Gonna be nice seeing Cammer back in Jersey again on March 20.

Cheers to that. I miss Cam to death, but we DID get the better end of that trade by a longshot.

I hope Cam's playing that night. He's been a healthy scratch lately (I was dying for him to be playing in the Rangers/Blues game last week, but no such luck).

I wonder if we could trade Andrew Peters for Cam, ultimately making an amazing win for us even win-y-er, essentially acquiring Bryce Salvador for Andrew Peters and a two year rental of Cam Janssen.

A man can dream...

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#29 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

I wonder if we could trade Andrew Peters for Cam, ultimately making an amazing win for us even win-y-er, essentially acquiring Bryce Salvador for Andrew Peters and a two year rental of Cam Janssen.

A man can dream...

I'm dreaming that too
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#30 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,891 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

Salvador is good and all, and that trade was lopsided as frig, but I miss cam..

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#31 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,478 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:21 PM

Salvador is good and all, and that trade was lopsided as frig, but I miss cam..

No doubt. Even when the team was dead, he was full of energy.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#32 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

No doubt. Even when the team was dead, he was full of energy.

I can remember fast forwarding to all of Cams shifts some nights when the rest of the team was sleeping.
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#33 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,478 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

I can remember fast forwarding to all of Cams shifts some nights when the rest of the team was sleeping.

Hahaha, must not have taken long, poor fella only got 3 mins a game some nights! :lol:

#34 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

Hahaha, must not have taken long, poor fella only got 3 mins a game some nights! :lol:

lol was waiting for that & yes it was a quick game.

#35 bpcdev

bpcdev

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

Awesome vid! Echoing everyone elses statemetns , really miss Cam's "No Fear, I don't care who the f*ck you are" attitutude!
Posted Image

#36 PaDevsFan

PaDevsFan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:28 PM

Cam Janssen fvcking rules.

Janssen was awesome to watch, and exciting, but I certainly think the Devs got the better end of the deal. Salvador has been great!

#37 Gunslinger27

Gunslinger27

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:45 PM

Cam Janssen fvcking rules.

Hehe we all miss him ! In some sort of evil way
#38 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,762 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

since both guys were okay, i can say that that was friggen AWESOME. could have been scary. i agree, cam had nowhere to go and he was skating at full speed. carey kind of had that coming.

This.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users