#41 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,448 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:26 AM

I liked these too.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,917 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:54 AM

Kurt Warner expected to retire today... hall of famer??
Discuss:

(personally I think yes, few were better in the big game then he was, and yeah he had a ton of weapons on those two teams, but his replacements were vastly inferior in performance compared to him and the dude took two joke franchises and made them into Super Bowl level teams)

Part B... how screwed are the Cardinals with Hot Tub Leinart at the helm?? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,448 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

HOF: No doubt. He is the biggest football underdog story (bagging groceries to -pun intended- resurrecting two franchises into the Superbowl).

Part B: OUCH. The Wise-man is a great O-Coach, but Leinhardt is a tad too stupid to make it work. Could see the signing of a Vet fall back in Arizona.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#44 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,917 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

Part B: OUCH. The Wise-man is a great O-Coach, but Leinhardt is a tad too stupid to make it work. Could see the signing of a Vet fall back in Arizona.

Or more emphasis on the running game with Bouldin likely out too... maybe they draft another back to go to a more run-first philosophy and get beefier on the O-Line, something he's been slowly doing since he took over....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#45 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

Warner = Hall of Famer, IMO, for the reasons already stated.

I didn't care for him early on, but appreciated him later.

#46 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:01 PM

At about 3 PM today they'll be dancing in the San Francisco streets.

Warner a Hall of Famer, yes.

Cards minus Warner? Their wins and losses might flip without another significant FA QB addition. The only good news is that, with the emphasis of the O-Line in Arizona, Leinart won't be David Carr 2.0. I think the Boldin loss is a tad overrated because Breaston will step in and produce nicely for them, as well as Doucet. But Leinart better be ready to start this year, because if he struggles from the gate he might have a VERY short leash on him.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#47 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,448 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:13 AM

Or more emphasis on the running game with Bouldin likely out too... maybe they draft another back to go to a more run-first philosophy and get beefier on the O-Line, something he's been slowly doing since he took over....

The O-Line in Arizona played better than there talent level, but your right they do need to get beefier. Wells and Hightower are pretty good runners as a base.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users