118 replies to this topic

#61 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

So apparently the Devils screwed up our ticket order for the St. Patty's Day game. I haven't gotten the full story from my buddy who ordered the tickets yet, but apparently we were supposed to be sitting in 215 and they sent the wrong tickets, but one phone call and a friendly ticket rep helped get everything straightened out. Now we're sitting in section 12 (upgrade!).

Also, apparently we aren't the only ones who had our ticket order screwed up. Heads up.

Edit: The error was that they sent us tickets for the March 12 game instead of March 17.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod, 03 March 2010 - 11:25 AM.

Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#62 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hmmm ... should probably get crackin on this ...

How does meeting at Newark Penn at 1:00 p.m. sound to everyone? Then we can all make the walk to Kilkenny together and get this bastard rolling.

1:00P.M. sounds good to me. But where exactly at the Penn Station we gonna met up?? @ Blue Comet??? @ That pizza joint???

Posted Image

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#63 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

1:00P.M. sounds good to me. But where exactly at the Penn Station we gonna met up?? @ Blue Comet??? @ That pizza joint???

That whole big area in the middle between the pizza joint and the liquor store is where we met up last year. That should work again this year.

Also, NJ Transit has changed its schedule and now it looks like a bunch of us won't arrive until 1:12. So let's say we'll meet somewhere in the 1:00-1:30 neighborhood, with the crawl kicking off at 1:30. If that doesn't work for anyone, adjustments can be made.
Posted Image

#64 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:22 AM

I was just at some Newark Irish events and it just got me soo psyched for game day...God bless Beer Crawls and Newark =-)

Edited by newarkdev01, 07 March 2010 - 12:22 AM.

#65 DEV1LDR1VER

DEV1LDR1VER

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

Is there a map of the crawl that has the order or the intended hit times for each place?
LIVE HARD!

#66 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

Excitied for this!
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#67 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

It's almost that time! Just a reminder, we're meeting in Newark Penn at 1:30. I think most of us know each other from previous crawls and whatnot, but if you're new and aren't sure, just find the biggest group of people wearing Devils gear and odds are that's us. We'll be congregated either in the bar or in the area just outside the bar/pizza joint/liquor store.

Any questions, ask 'em here. Time's running out.

Also, the map and list of bars in order is in the first post in this thread. I don't have the photoshop skills to combine the two.
Posted Image

#68 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:01 PM

I would like to come!! I work in Newark and from Jersey City so I will be there that afternoon!! I'm lookin forward to it!! I'll be sure to come into work extra early to be out on time!! :burn: :evil: :dance:

FYI: I'll be wearing my new throwback Brodeur jersey!!

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673, 15 March 2010 - 11:03 PM.

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#69 ClarkyDano23

ClarkyDano23

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:03 AM

We'll be congregated either in the bar or in the area just outside the bar/pizza joint/liquor store.

That said, eating pizza from said pizza joint, probably isn't a good idea, lol. Though I hear the box does make a fine weapon/rain shield.

Speaking of rain, it doesn't look like a rain shield is needed, as I've been watching the forecasts for Weds the last couple days, and it keeps getting better each day, lol. First forecast I saw was sunny and in the 50's, then sunny and low 60's, now sunny and 66. Can't wait!
-CD23

"Not one camera, not one reporter. But, guess what? If that kid was hurt, I woulda had everyone in that friggin building in front of my face. Isn't that true? But guess what, no one's hurt, so there's nothing to write about."
-Scott Stevens regarding both, his hit in Game 4 on Sami Kapanen during Round 1 against the Hurricanes in 2001, and the media looking for something to write about

My Youtube Page! - http://www.youtube.com/McKay4429061

My Devils Photos! - http://www.flickr.co...57602625649087/

http://www.pokerroad.com

#70 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

That said, eating pizza from said pizza joint, probably isn't a good idea, lol. Though I hear the box does make a fine weapon/rain shield.

:lol:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#71 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

At this time tomorrow I'll be well on my way to Newark. I'm giddy.

Final NJDevs head count! Who'll be there tomorrow?!
Posted Image

#72 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

So here would be my birthday week schedule:
- 17th: Get WASTED on the Bar Crawl
- 19th: Get SMASHED for my birthday
- 20th: Get HAMMERED at the game vs. the Blues (my Platinum Lounge game which means open bar)

A week to never remember :cheers:

Awesome week!

#73 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:57 AM

I'll be there +1 eventually. Not sure exactly where I'll join up, but I've numbers for both you and Scott.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#74 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:12 AM

*sigh*
My beloved pizza box!!!!

But still the idea of multiple "thunder-drunks" tomorrow just sounds amazing!! Bring that sh!t on!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#75 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:27 AM

Me, Jamie, and two friends from Pitt will be there around 2:30

#76 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:05 PM

I'll be there with two friends but I'll have to meet up probably around 5 I'm estimating.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#77 DevsChamps3x

DevsChamps3x

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:46 PM

+1. Some of you are absurd. Nobody else besides 226 ever drank underage? Give me a break....

i doubt there is no one on this forum that can claim that. We all drank before 21 infact, I think in new jersey if your irish you drink before your 21. Thats how I was raised.
95', 00' , 03'

#78 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

T-Minus 23 hours...

Me and 2 or 3 friends will be there at the 1:30, drinking some "KOOL AID" in preparation for the crawl

Posted Image

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#79 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

Anyone know if that new place port 44 brew pub is open yet?
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

#80 DEV1LDR1VER

DEV1LDR1VER

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

It's almost that time! Just a reminder, we're meeting in Newark Penn at 1:30. I think most of us know each other from previous crawls and whatnot, but if you're new and aren't sure, just find the biggest group of people wearing Devils gear and odds are that's us. We'll be congregated either in the bar or in the area just outside the bar/pizza joint/liquor store.

Any questions, ask 'em here. Time's running out.

Also, the map and list of bars in order is in the first post in this thread. I don't have the photoshop skills to combine the two.

So the list to the left is the order of the crawl? I cannot be there for the start. Would it be about 45 minutes at each bar starting at 1:30?
LIVE HARD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users