118 replies to this topic

#81 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

So the list to the left is the order of the crawl? I cannot be there for the start. Would it be about 45 minutes at each bar starting at 1:30?

Last year everyone got kind of hung up at The Spot, I believe. So if you can't find the group, that's your best place to start looking :lol:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#82 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:40 PM

Last year everyone got kind of hung up at The Spot, I believe. So if you can't find the group, that's your best place to start looking :lol:

haha Yeah, we tried going to Scully's, but the place was so packed that we couldn't even get through the door. We just went back to The Spot and whooped it up.

And I haven't heard anything about Port 44, but it's right across the street from The Spot so we'll be able to see whether or not it's open.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#83 DEV1LDR1VER

DEV1LDR1VER

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

I can't get down by train until 3:30. Guess I will head to The Spot.
LIVE HARD!

#84 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

Done at 7? Most pub crawls I usually go on start around 6 or 7 and last till 3:30 in the morning.
A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#85 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

Done at 7? Most pub crawls I usually go on start around 6 or 7 and last till 3:30 in the morning.

Kinda hard to go to the game if you're still hitting up bars... :whistling:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#86 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

Well there is that pesky hockey game at 7 :P

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#87 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

:doh1:

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#88 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

Well then whats wrong with drinking from 10:30 to 3:30 lol I forgot there was a game tomorrow night.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac, 16 March 2010 - 10:00 PM.

A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#89 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

I'm def gonna be there. Unfortunately I couldn't score a ticket to the game; maybe I can get one off the street leading up to it. However I will crawl even if I can't get to the game. :evil:

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#90 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:53 PM

Can someone twitter the current location or something for those of us who will be late?
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#91 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:23 PM

Great job DiG and everyone else involved. I had a blast and we wrapped it up with a huge win at the Rock!
:gd:
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#92 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:39 PM

If you were taller than the height of the bar, you got served.. DiG was hilarious!!
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#93 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hey guys I had a great time tonight!! What a great win tonight and the pub crawl was great!! I had fun with all you guys and made a bunch of new friends!! BABY BLUE BABY BLUE!! lmao

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673, 18 March 2010 - 11:48 PM.

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#94 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:42 AM

I blacked out at The Spot and woke up in the hospital. If anyone has any details that can help me piece the evening together, please PM me.

This must be what it feels like to get roofied.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#95 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:05 AM

I blacked out at The Spot and woke up in the hospital. If anyone has any details that can help me piece the evening together, please PM me.

lol wow. must have been a real good crawl!
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#96 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

Look at the bright side, you didn't wake up in a Police station or a gutter, so I would consider it a win.

#97 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

the best side story was in the last place I was in... I finally got a lil feisty with the Ranger Fan in the Penguin sweater and he started telling me how great Lundqvst is.... and I told him even Fleury was better....at this point he went "that's only cause he has great defensemen like Sergei Gonchar in front of him!!" at that point I started to walk away and if you think Gonchar is a GREAT defenseman (meaning one who plays DEFENSE) then you're so lost I have no point in arguing with you.... he turns with... well you're a 47 year old virgin who lives in mommy's basement and has no job.... I turned and went ... no sir I am 37 and run my own IT business.... and my friend cuts me off... "I know he's no virgin... he fvcked my roommate in college!!!"

Was such a win on so many levels :lol:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#98 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:24 AM

the best side story was in the last place I was in... I finally got a lil feisty with the Ranger Fan in the Penguin sweater and he started telling me how great Lundqvst is.... and I told him even Fleury was better....at this point he went "that's only cause he has great defensemen like Sergei Gonchar in front of him!!" at that point I started to walk away and if you think Gonchar is a GREAT defenseman (meaning one who plays DEFENSE) then you're so lost I have no point in arguing with you.... he turns with... well you're a 47 year old virgin who lives in mommy's basement and has no job.... I turned and went ... no sir I am 37 and run my own IT business.... and my friend cuts me off... "I know he's no virgin... he fvcked my roommate in college!!!"

Was such a win on so many levels :lol:

Wait the dude with Penguin Jersey was a Ranger Fan???

Great crawl wednesday, great group too. Unfortunaly the Lady Gaga's song is stuck in my head....

Posted Image

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#99 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:29 AM

Wait the dude with Penguin Jersey was a Ranger Fan???

Great crawl wednesday, great group too. Unfortunaly the Lady Gaga's song is stuck in my head....

Yeah he was trying to be extra douchey since he knew he had no chance to win a fight with a Ranger jersey so he was "well at least I'll wear the jersey of a legend".....there was no doubt I was eventually going to mouth of on him :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#100 magicducksauce

magicducksauce

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:13 PM

did anyone here end up at hells kitchen after the game? i was hammered there. the firemen with the bagpipes came through, it was a great time
Posted Image
Thanks to Zajkisen for this pic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users