#1 run_to_the_ditch

run_to_the_ditch

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:16 PM

Anyone know where to get em????
"Actually I dont remeber being born, it must have happened during one of my blackouts." Jim Morrison

#2 elias2600

elias2600

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

NHL.com

#3 run_to_the_ditch

run_to_the_ditch

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

duh...thanks...should have figured that, but I'm still like a happy little kid who got the toy he dreamed about for Christmas.
Kovy has been one of my favorite non Devil (NOW A DEVIL!!!!!!!!!) since he got into the league.
"Actually I dont remeber being born, it must have happened during one of my blackouts." Jim Morrison

#4 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:47 PM

Can't they make practically any jersey in the Devils Den at PruCenter?
I've never gone back there to ask, so I don't know for sure, but I've seen the equipment for attaching numbers and name back there while walking by.

I'm not saying that you necessarily want what they have to offer, but how many people do you think are going to show up early tonight so that they can be the first ones in a #17 at our game? How many will go down there looking for one afterwards if he has a great game?

Edit: Though if it's just the hot iron press stuff like DIG's saying, you might be better off saving your money and just making your temporary Kovalchuk jersey out of tape (like I did!).

Edited by Devils Dose, 05 February 2010 - 01:54 PM.

Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#5 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:49 PM

I think Devils Den just does iron-on work that looks like stitching. No bueno.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#6 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:49 PM

According to The Fourth Period, the NHL Store in NYC is already selling them, lol.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#7 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:53 PM

I can't say that I'm running out to spend my hard-earned for the jersey of a guy whose Devils career might not be much more than 40 or so games, regular season and playoffs combined.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#8 TRepp

TRepp

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:53 PM

haha I am sure they have been pressing them onto jerseys since yesterday and I am sure the devils den has the kovalchuk strips all ready to go

I went with the poor man approach
Posted Image

Edited by TRepp, 05 February 2010 - 02:04 PM.

#9 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

According to The Fourth Period, the NHL Store in NYC is already selling them, lol.

I'll walk over and check in a few...I'll post pics.
Posted Image

#10 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

I've got an old blank Starter jersey collecting dust in my closet. Might have to submit it to an old-fashioned cheapie tape job for tomorrow night at the Gah-den.
Posted Image

#11 run_to_the_ditch

run_to_the_ditch

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

Normally I dont run to spend money on jersey's, I'm pretty safe when it comes to spending money on them (I only have Brodeur and Stevens) but with Kovy I cant help it...even if its just for a few months.

#12 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

Sigh. I'd love to get a Kovy Christmas tree jersey, but I don't know that I can bring myself to do it since we don't know if he'll be around for more than a few months.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#13 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:12 PM

I think Devils Den just does iron-on work that looks like stitching. No bueno.

Yea I think NHL.com does the same too, unfortunately.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#14 Bringbackbrylin

Bringbackbrylin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

My jersey was already ordered for me thanks to a friend at the devils den. THEY ONLY HAVE THEM IN WHITE UNTIL MONDAY. THERE IS NO LETTERING FOR RED JERSEYS UNTIL THEN. I have the 3rd one ever made why do i feel like a 12 year old?

gallery_47_36_882.png of The Championship Plaza brick my ex-girlfriend got me

#15 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

Yea I think NHL.com does the same too, unfortunately.

Really? Ugh, that's disappointing.

I got my three sweaters from River City (damn fine job) but those are the old Kohos and CCMs. Haven't gotten one since the RBK switch.
Posted Image

#16 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

Yeah I hate the iron on ones from the Devils Den.. I'm ExclusivePro or not at all
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:20 PM

christmas tree+kovy= authentic
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#18 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:31 PM

Same here, the worst quality personalized jersey I own is the one I ordered from NHL.com. Heat pressed, and the name was pulling away from the jersey at the edges the day it came in the mail...

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#19 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

christmas tree+kovy= authentic

It will be on March 17.
Posted Image

#20 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,012 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

I think I might be adding Kovalchuk to an old blank Devils jersey. How big is the difference between hot press and stitching?

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users