46 replies to this topic

#41 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

Come on dude. That was an awful read. Blaming Wayne is the "in thing" to do. Peyton never should've thrown it. He had the team in position to tie but made a poor choice. Can he ever receive criticism? Even worse, the whole drive down 14 was awful. So disorganized. Not what you'd come to expect from one of the greats.

Peyton is taking plenty of heat....the in thing..what are you listening to?

I love those that say well, this loss really hurts Peyton's legacy...did the same people say that about Favre after he lost a Super Bowl as a 13 pt favorite?

Im done posting here....pushing buttons isn't my goal in life

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,611 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

CMON...look at the way Wayne ran that route...pathetic....and ok Peyton's throw was not good and yes, is part to blame...I have a better question for the Colts fan: Addai is ripping off yards....how come all of the sudden they stopped going to him? THAT was a fail.

The Colts are a 7 win team without Manning. I don't really like him, but I do respect what he does mean to that team.

No the colts are a two win team without manning, but riddle me this, how is mister 13 wins a season 9-9 in the playoffs then???

Its more observation then knock but when the pressure turns up manning cries in the corner, and THAT is why he is NEVER an all-time great, well until he gets past it....if he does...

Which is why I don't like him, thank you much!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:05 PM

Jeez, I'd hate to see what some of you guys were saying about John Elway after he got his sh!t pushed in in his first three Super Bowls. Manning is 1-1 and the loss was very closely-contested, and he gets talked about like he's a fraud.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#44 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,611 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:31 PM

Jeez, I'd hate to see what some of you guys were saying about John Elway after he got his sh!t pushed in in his first three Super Bowls. Manning is 1-1 and the loss was very closely-contested, and he gets talked about like he's a fraud.

Elway took inferior teams and got them to a Super Bowl

Manning takes teams with equal or GREATER talent and under-achieves in the big spot year after year after year......

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#45 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

Elway took inferior teams and got them to a Super Bowl

Manning takes teams with equal or GREATER talent and under-achieves in the big spot year after year after year......

Oh yeah, I forgot about all those great defenses and running games Manning has been complimented with throughout his career. :rolleyes:

Elway lost Super Bowls with defenses that ranked in the top ten in the league in points- and yards-allowed twice. Manning won with a defense ranked in the bottom third of the league.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod, 10 February 2010 - 04:08 PM.

Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#46 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,611 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about all those great defenses and running games Manning has been complimented with throughout his career. :rolleyes:

Elway lost Super Bowls with defenses that ranked in the top ten in the league in points- and yards-allowed twice. Manning won with a defense ranked in the bottom third of the league.

the quality of the "good team" back in the 80s and 90s was MUCH greater then the quality of the "good team" now... why?
No player movement... you got a good player he STAYED there... teams back then were more complete (hell you saw the same teams pretty much for most of a decade....it was all 49ers, Giants, Redskins, then Cowboys, with the Bears popping their head in there once)

84: 49ers, 85: Bears, 86: Giants, 87: Redskins, 88: 49ers, 89: 49ers, 90: Giants, 91: Redskins, 92: Dallas, 93: Dallas, 94: 49ers, 95: Dallas

12 years....5 teams, only one non-repeat winner.... and just about all those teams have mutliple hall of famers...compare that to the interchangeable talent now and the playoff turnover EVERY year

Elway's two teams that got destroyed.... KILLED... were WAY lesser to the hall of fame stacked 49ers and Giants teams they played against, even Marino's Dolphins were the same.... Manning's two teams were BETTER

and I said this last year when Dungy retired that with the talent they have there (2 Hall of Fame WR's, good backs in Adaai, James, game breakers like Freeney and Sanders)... the Colts should have won MORE already

it's not saying the guy's garbage... or that he's not a HOF player... he's just not in the conversation of "best of all time"... and the other guys are.... so???

#47 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,611 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

[url="http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=104666416224356&ref=mf"]http://www.facebook....16224356&ref=mf[/url]

ahhh... vintage stuff B )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users