42 replies to this topic

#41 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:31 PM

Therefore it's the Devils' responsibility to make sure the fan gets compensated because mother nature acts up? This isn't like having electronic problems with your own building, this can't be helped any more than you getting sick with the flu on the day of the game and not being able to go.

Don't get me wrong it stinks royally, I'm probably not going to get to go either but I don't consider this in the same ballpark with the Lightning game.

I have no vested interested in this game other than being a fan watching at home. I did not have tickets, I did not plan to go, etc. If a S.O.E. is declared and the game is played, there is going to be alot of mad people I would assume...

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#42 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,842 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:42 AM

Figured I'd put this here since it's about both teams and the big blizzard which will end the world!!!!!

Fun Thundersnow Blizzard

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#43 run_to_the_ditch

run_to_the_ditch

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:46 AM

The only way this game would get cancelled is if the Rock experiences some sort of electrical problem, and what are the chances of that ever happening :evil:
"Actually I dont remeber being born, it must have happened during one of my blackouts." Jim Morrison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users