gallery_47_36_882.png of The Championship Plaza brick my ex-girlfriend got me

#2 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,963 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:04 AM

As if I needed more reasons to hate that fat fvck...
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,508 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

Man how did they find two jerseys THAT big? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 swampdevil

swampdevil

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:16 PM

Man how did they find two jerseys THAT big? :P

Mustve ordered thru Omar the tent maker.
NEW JERSEY, The most american of all states.It has everything from wilderness to the mafia.All the great things and all the worst.For example..............Route 22. - Jean Shepard : 1970 Newark Sunday news

#5 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:02 AM

Are these picture real??? Did he change jersey's between periods???
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#6 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:34 AM

Makes me love this guy more, he likes hockey, i don't care what fvcking jersey he has on, hes a hockey fan, at a hockey game..
Posted Image Posted Image

#7 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:38 AM

Makes me love this guy more, he likes hockey, i don't care what fvcking jersey he has on, hes a hockey fan, at a hockey game..

Someone's been drinking Rex-aid
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:10 PM

Are these picture real??? Did he change jersey's between periods???

Yes. Deadspin even has pics of the ice girls bringing him a Canes jersey which he changed into on the spot.

Someone's been drinking Rex-aid

I don't even like football yet I too gotta give the guy props for showing up and rocking the jersey.

I don't get the whole "you can't wear a jersey of a team that's not involved in the game" thing. I know it's one of Wyshynski's Jersey Fouls, but it makes no sense to me. You're a hockey fan, you're going to a hockey game. If I'm going to, say, a Bruins-Leafs game, I should be able to rock the red if I want, I shouldn't have to plop down my hard-earned cash for a Bruins or Leafs jersey.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#9 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

Yes. Deadspin even has pics of the ice girls bringing him a Canes jersey which he changed into on the spot.

I don't even like football yet I too gotta give the guy props for showing up and rocking the jersey.

I don't get the whole "you can't wear a jersey of a team that's not involved in the game" thing. I know it's one of Wyshynski's Jersey Fouls, but it makes no sense to me. You're a hockey fan, you're going to a hockey game. If I'm going to, say, a Bruins-Leafs game, I should be able to rock the red if I want, I shouldn't have to plop down my hard-earned cash for a Bruins or Leafs jersey.

Yea it's not a jersey foul, it's a celebration of hockey in my opinion.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#10 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:40 PM

As if I needed more reasons to hate that fat fvck...

lmao classic stuff
Posted Image

#11 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,963 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:51 PM

lmao classic stuff

I mean just when I think I can't stand this dumb bastard any more than I already do, he turns up in a fvcking Flyers jersey. He looks like a typical Flyer fan too- fat, loud, and retarded.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#12 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

I mean just when I think I can't stand this dumb bastard any more than I already do, he turns up in a fvcking Flyers jersey. He looks like a typical Flyer fan too- fat, loud, and retarded.

Best part is he doesnt even have to open his mouth anymore. Sure he looked like a douche then but now wow all new levels.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users